Phantis Forums

Leaving for Las Vegas

Antaeus7

I am officially going to be leaving Phantis Forum by the end of 2021 to move on to new life in Las Vegas after living in Houston for over 30 years. I am pursuing a new career in the gambling industry. The city has so much to do where it is never boring. One thing is I have to get used to is the hot desert heat in the summers. Thank you everybody, I love you guys! 😘😊

• Like it 1

14 hours ago, Antaeus7 said:

I am officially going to be leaving Phantis Forum by the end of 2021 to move on to new life in Las Vegas after living in Houston for over 30 years. I am pursuing a new career in the gambling industry. The city has so much to do where it is never boring. One thing is I have to get used to is the hot desert heat in the summers. Thank you everybody, I love you guys! 😘😊

Grats on the move, but why does that preclude you from coming in here?

lol No Wi-Fi cutoffs. 
Omonia9, I have not been very active here since Tokyo 2020 Olympics. I have many things to do over there. I don't have any issues here, it's only that my life will be totally life compare to my years in Houston. 

Edited by Antaeus7

On 11/5/2021 at 6:55 PM, Antaeus7 said:

lol No Wi-Fi cutoffs. 
Omonia9, I have not been very active here since Tokyo 2020 Olympics. I have many things to do over there. I don't have any issues here, it's only that my life will be totally DIFFERENT compare to my years in Houston. 

: D Grammar correction 

• 2 weeks later...