Phantis Forums

2022 WCQ: Greece - Kosovo (14 Nov. 2021, 21:45 EEST - Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Dutch Eagle

Time for JVS to go, especially after his press conference where he said “this game against Kosovo is a new beginning and we will show what it takes to beat these type of teams”

HE NEEDS TO GO ASAP

Edited by J1078
  • Like it 1

Just now, Greek Style said:

Bahahahahaha! FFS! Goodbye good riddance. Cannot beat kosovo at home. Just go away JVS please.

Absolutely right 3 times now JVS draws Kosovo only time Greece beat them it was with a Siovas goal!

• Like it 1

Typical Greek NT. Can't put games against smaller teams away. Until we start putting away the smaller teams we will not go anywhere.

Will be mistake to fire the coach now unless you bring in back Santos. Several players have no place on the team either. 

• Like it 1

Boys we didn't even have a chance for 2nd in this world cup. we couldn't top a pathetic nations league group and now we get 6 points total out of a possible 12 against Kosovo and Georgia and think we have a chance for 2nd??? we were delusional. he needs to go ASAP. I'm done defending him. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, J1078 said:

Boys we didn't even have a chance for 2nd in this world cup. we couldn't top a pathetic nations league group and now we get 6 points total out of a possible 12 against Kosovo and Georgia and think we have a chance for 2nd??? we were delusional. he needs to go ASAP. I'm done defending him. 

Same old garbage we control the game and can’t put Kosovo away. Poor finishing not JVS fault but his substitutions are and again we can’t keep a clean sheet. JVS could have used Manolas or Siovas. 

5 minutes ago, J1078 said:

This confirms he should go maybe a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win he could have made a case for a renewal. This is unacceptable it hurts to watch this s%$#!!!

Just now, Ellada2004 said:

Same old garbage we control the game and can’t put Kosovo away. Poor finishing not JVS fault but his substitutions are and again we can’t keep a clean sheet. JVS could have used Manolas or Siovas. 

Agree its no all on him and i defended him somewhat after Spain but only getting 6 points out of a possible 12 against Georgia and Kosovo how can he not be fired at this point?

• Like it 1

12 minutes ago, J1078 said:

Agree its no all on him and i defended him somewhat after Spain but only getting 6 points out of a possible 12 against Georgia and Kosovo how can he not be fired at this point?

I really thought at the start at this campaign JVS would have learned from his mistakes with regards to player selections and in game tactics and that Greece would take max pts of the lesser countries. 2 points from Kosovo is a disgrace and both times we had the lead late on. We cant afford to keep him on and this pattern continues in the NL and it costs us a possible playoff spot should we not qualify directly for the EUROS. He has to go! Look at Serbia they change coach after failing to make the Euro and now they top a group with Portugal, meanwhile we cant beat the Kosovo's of the world. 

• Like it 2

Another botched game, poor starting 11 when you have Alexandropoulos, Saliakias and Tzolis on the bench with plenty of gas to burn but no lets play the gassed guys who struggle to break down these teams... no balls no urgency and the same mistakes as usual - JVS has to go

• Like it 4

5 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

Another botched game, poor starting 11 when you have Alexandropoulos, Saliakias and Tzolis on the bench with plenty of gas to burn but no lets play the gassed guys who struggle to break down these teams... no balls no urgency and the same mistakes as usual - JVS has to go

100% Spot On!!