Phantis Forums

PAOK 'B' - Superleague 2 Games (2021-2022)

Blackhawk

12 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

In a game where the locals were chanting "Voulgari" during the game. Someone should remind them that Kavala is also part of Northern Greece and Macedonia. Talk about low IQ. 

Could have been anybody. The toxicity is so high that fans of Southern clubs attend such games just to vent.

Trikala - PAOK B 0-6.

The hosts could only field 10 players as they have just 12 players on the roster with one injured and one suspended.

PAOK B secured another year in SL 2 with this victory. Trikala probably will withdrawl after today. 

• Like it 1

holy sh1t I thought I had it bad trying to field a team this year for the U14 girls I coach going from 9 a side to 11 a side and only having 12 in the squad from last year. 

how does a semi professional team only have 12 in their squad? what a clusterfark

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last game of the season for the PAOK 'B' team.

2021 - 2022 Season:   Round 34 (01.05.2022, 14:45 EEST - Filippoulis Stadio, Larisa)

Apollon Larisa - PAOK Thessaloniki 'B'

TV:  no coverage

• Like it 1

Great result. This last game is also vs a team that is about to be relegated (though a win wouldn't do anything to change our position - 8th place, behind "Iraklis"). I would say it's not terrible for a team made up of such inexperienced players to end up midtable in a league with Xanthi, Veria, and AEL.

The lads lost 2-1. Tzimas scored our goal.

Panathinaikos B was (in SL 2 south) the only B-team to benefit from the rule that B-teams can't relegate in the first three seasons since their entrance.