Phantis Forums

SL1-R7: Olympiakos - PAOK (24-10-21, 20:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

I just don't understand why Lucescu is starting with a different 11 every game. He should have started with the same players that started against Copenhagen. What is this obsession with changing every game?

Edited by Athens4

I did not see the game, but it's obvious we don't have the depth to sustain high level of play with games very 3 days. From what I heard the two Olympiakos goals were gifts from Esiti. Yes Esiti who was our best player in Copenhagen. The "loss" to Volos appears to be very costly. Instead of being just 2 points behind an average Olympiakos team we are 4 points behind and AEK pulling ahead of us.

This will be an interesting season, nothing is over. 

Bloody Esiti after a MOM performance he makes two amateur errors today and essentially cost us the match! 

Overall at the start of the season I thought Olympiacos would put 4-5 past us, so we are doing really well!

Olympiakos is nothing special from what I have seen so far this season. They are beatable.

The only reason why we are not in 1st place in the standings right now is losing 5 point at home to Giannina and Volos.

• 1 month later...