Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2021-2022

pash

Wow surprised to see Swiderski heading to the MLS, but agree it's a good bit of business for us. Nice little profit for us and this may fund the Felipe Soares deal who has been rumoured to be coming for 3 million for the last few days. 

I guess the sale means Colak is here to stay, at least until the end of the season. Unless they plan on brining in another striker but I think that's unlikely, we'll see Akpom/Colak and Oliveira later in the season as he continues his recovery from injury. 

Edited by paokarag4

Swiderski will sign 4-year contract with Charlotte for around 1.4 mil per season which is a big raise compared to what PAOK paid him. My prediction is that Swiderski will stay at Charlotte for maybe 1 to 2 seasons and then return to Europe and sign a team in Italy or Germany.

I think for PAOK it's a great deal. We pocket 5 mil and our initial 2.5 mil investment for the player paid off nicely. While at PAOK he could never become our no.1 striker. The question now is if we will bring in a replacement that's better than Swiderski. If not now, than during the summer transfer period. It remains to be seen, but I don't think Colak will really make an impact.

And Soares seems to be here, indeed.

Reports of LASK being interested in Schwab, which he confirmed. Apparently said he does not want to leave PAOK this winter. I think it would be a mistake to lose him, though it does seem Lucescu has stopped being interested in playing him. So who knows.

2 hours ago, pash said:

And Soares seems to be here, indeed.

Reports of LASK being interested in Schwab, which he confirmed. Apparently said he does not want to leave PAOK this winter. I think it would be a mistake to lose him, though it does seem Lucescu has stopped being interested in playing him. So who knows.

If we get rid of him we need another CM. Especially since all we’d own is Tsiggaras, Esiti and Douglas