Phantis Forums

SL1-R6: PAOK - NFC Volos (17-10-01, 16:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

2 minutes ago, PaokCT said:

In no universe should you be up 4-1 and not win the game. This is 100% on all the players and Lucescu

Players mate, dropped off massively. At the same time we missed a bucket load of chances, not sure if you've been watching from the start. Missed pen, plenty of good chances to score, Paschalakis has had a poor day too and here we are.

1 minute ago, Dutch Eagle said:

And that’s game. 4-4. It is on the players imo. They gave it away before the hour and the subs. No blame on Lucescu for me. Akpom missed some sitters and the penalty miss is on Vieirinha.  

Well said. It was a really strange match honestly, we started poorly then we looked a class above for half an hour and the 2nd half was crazy. We couldn't score despite all our chances and whatever they did went in. 

We must regroup and bounce back as we have 2 massive games coming up. 

Just now, Blackhawk said:

Three of their goals were gifts from our poor defense. Its obvious Vieirinha should not be playing the whole games anymore.

Penalty should have been taken by Zivkovic for the hattrick.

My only issue with Lucescu this game was not bringing in another left back. Vierinha is a liability back there. On the 4th goal he is just watching his man in front of him

As far as I know most fans from G4 now go to gate 8. The thing is that overall our attendance is very poor. And that is with the team being in 1st place. Not acceptable. Just look how empty gates 5 & 6 were today. In any case Gate 4 should reopen.

One more note on the penalty kick. Vierinha always kicks them in the same spot. Always. They got him figured out. Change the spots Andre or let someone else take them.