Phantis Forums

SL1-R1: PAOK - PAS Giannina (12-09-21, 19:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

What a horror show. I have no idea why Crespo is trying to head the ball back from that far when he has a team mate right next to him. In fact the real question that needs to be ask is why our defence is that high up.

I am cringing at the fact we signed Lucas Taylor on a 3-year deal. We have by far the worst scouting team in Europe.

Yeah Savvidis reads the Phantis PAOK forum every day and what we say here is going to change his mind.

If I was him and I had to deal with the most obnoxious fans that don't appreciate anything I would have quit long time ago.

• Like it 4

2 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

Lol. 

Whats the point of talking then.... 

Lucescou needs to go 

You have criticised the team for not making signings and justifiably so. That isn't Lucescu's fault, he wasn't given a technical director and therefore we weren't able to sign our first choice player in most instances. 

So with no signings and the squad arguably weaker than last season when we finished 25 or so points off the Championship, you think he is the problem? After one game? I respectfully disagree. 

The problems with the team begin and end with the front office.  The philosophy of signing players just to sign them has to end.  I'd rather invest more in our youngsters and hold on to them, rather than signing these nobody's.  Are we better off than if we would have just help on to players like Giannoulis, Tzolis, Limnios, Pelkas, Stafylidis, Tsiggaras, etc.  If we had a starting 11 of just the Greek talent that has run through our team in the last 3-5 years we would have a much better squad.  You sprinkle in 3-4 foreign players to balance the roster and that's it.  Either dump the young talent and spend money on good foreign players, or dont....what we're doing is backwards.  We dump young talent and replace them with old less talented players.  

Why i am pissed with Lucescou is because he is playing with us. 

* saying we dont need anymore signings 

* making it out like we were going to sign Giovinco, when we never were 

* blaming the grass yesterday 

* keeping kagawa 

* not playing any greek youth at all! He has ran a 11 + 4 subs of foreigners