Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2021-2022)

Dutch Eagle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we come up with a list of all the scandals Savvidis was invovled with at PAOK? 

#1 - firing and not Paying Coach Donis, only to lose in Court and have to pay him in full. 

Their are so many scandals, who remembers them all? 

Were getting to that Dutch Eagle.

This years scandals. 

* savvidis agreed to terms with Valverde & his manager then, the same mole who did us over with Xanthi let the cat out of the bag and Olympiacos got invovled and no Valverde..... Savvidis playing second fiddle to Marinakis.... 

* Where is the TD? 

* Where are the transfer? 

6 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

Were getting to that Dutch Eagle.

This years scandals. 

* savvidis agreed to terms with Valverde & his manager then, the same mole who did us over with Xanthi let the cat out of the bag and Olympiacos got invovled and no Valverde..... Savvidis playing second fiddle to Marinakis.... 

Huh? Stay off the Athenian news cycle file, not sure that has been reported by any reliable source. 

I have heard we were interested in Valverde but as to why he didn't come who cares, we got a legendary coach back instead. 

Just out of curiosity are you anti-Savvidis? You seem hellbent on airing any dirty laundry he may have and belittling his massive achievements with PAOK. 

• Like it 1

I am questioning what has happened as my patience, has now run dry after 3 dud seasons, even questioning if we won the comp thanks to Syriza and the Makedoniko scandal tbh..... 

3 attempts and no CL, but each time we didnt sign players and were left cryimg. 

At the moment our squad is so bad we have no chance for the tittle so this season is a dud. 

What is their too look forward to? 

Olympiacos transfers.........

If Savvidis let's in G4 unvaccinated and people die from it, he'll get blamed.  If he doesn't let in G4 he gets blamed.  How can you win ?

I am beginning to think PAOKSYD is really a reds supporter in disguise.

• Like it 2

Is this whole thing about gate 4 wanting unvaccinated at games? I'd be fine with disbanding that entire group then. Ban them for life from Toumba too, just to make a point.

Covid is not a scam. Open your eyes, see the reality around you. Get your head out of the sand.

2 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

Forcing ppl to be vaccinated for a flu is a joke

That should be the last of your concerns.  I’d be more worried about the lizard people that run the world.  Seek and find the *real* truth.

• Like it 1