Phantis Forums

2021-2022 Pre Season Training News and Games

Dutch Eagle

Jeez guys, so harsh! PSV was tweeting about returning from their Germany-based training camp a few days ago so what do you expect? Of course they're farther along. I thought the team started extremely positively. Then the inexorable pressure began.

I wouldn't expect Lucescu to start his "preferred" lineup until the last game or two of preseason. Lots of mixing and matching going on here. Lamprou tragic though

Back home after the game.

Liked the performance of Rodrigo at left. He did well at the other side.

Tzolis got a few balls but must of them too hard or too high. 

Paschalakis has a blue squid on his head and was most of the times horrible. 

Have to add that Kagawa and El Kaddouri played well too in the first half.

We have a lot of work the upcoming days!!! But must not forget PSV has the first important match on July 21st (Q2 CL) and we just on August 5th (Q3 ECL)!

• Like it 1

Warda will be back at practices tomorrow. 

I switched PAOK TV off at half time to do other things and apparently I missed a circus show by the game announcer Stavros Kolkas. Somehow they forgot that the sound was still on and all of the Kolkas's conversations were aired live on the air. During his talk he went on a personal criticism crusade against several PAOK players, including Pereira, Esiti, and Lambrou. He came out on Facebook offering apologies, but the damage has been done. From what I hear he will not be calling the remaining PAOK games on PAOK TV.

• Haha 1

Hmm I wonder if this implies that he'll be playing the starting lineup for more than just a half? @PaokCTwill be very pleased with this lineup (I know I am!)...

https://inpaok.com/693499/oi-skepseis-loutseskou-gia-to-filiko/

--Pashalakis--

--Soares--Crespo--Varela--Vieirinha--

--Swab--Esiti--

--Zivkovic--Kagawa--Warda--

--Swiderski--

Didn't realize the game was so early so I watched a few hours later. Just some thoughts:

• Wild save by the goalie in the first half vs Zivkovic's very stylish double attempt

• I'm liking that Esiti is shooting a lot more these days

• Taylor definitely likes attacking

• Great corner from Murg to Oliveira for the goal (which was also great)

• SMOOTH goal by Murg

I know you are all very excited to hear from me on this.

• Like it 1

Esiti , Ferriara, Swiderski, Kagawa Ninua are all not for the PAOK we dream about! They fkr me should all be sold, released, loaned out asap. 

Vrakas , Warda, Murg & Oliveira all looked very good and I hope they become part of Lucescu first 16 players! 

Yes we are pash.

I did manage to wake up at 6 am in the morning to watch the game but I fell asleep during the 2nd half and missed the Murg goal. Who schedules these games so early? That's way too early, specially if you go to bad at 2 am the night before. I wasn't going to invest my time to watch the game on tape. Just settled for the highlights. Both goals were nice. Looks like 'B' squad played better than our starters.

Here are the highlights:

I think he's banked a grand total of like 40 minutes of playing time in real games (obviously from last season, when he came back from that...loan? pseudo loan? to Napoli). He makes a lot of mistakes and is kind of a lightweight in my opinion. Probably B team caliber for now, and hopefully he puts on some muscle over the next year. Nothing amazing at the moment (and I think the team was more keen on Konstantelias last year anyway). If we get another AM, I would imagine both would be shipped out (unless Biseswar gets cut after he returns looking like he's four months pregnant).

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, pash said:

I think he's banked a grand total of like 40 minutes of playing time in real games (obviously from last season, when he came back from that...loan? pseudo loan? to Napoli). He makes a lot of mistakes and is kind of a lightweight in my opinion. Probably B team caliber for now, and hopefully he puts on some muscle over the next year. Nothing amazing at the moment (and I think the team was more keen on Konstantelias last year anyway). If we get another AM, I would imagine both would be shipped out (unless Biseswar gets cut after he returns looking like he's four months pregnant).

Thanks for the reply. Seems Liscescu will give Vrakas chances this season. I could be wrong.