Phantis Forums

SL1-PO-R9: Olympiacos - PAOK (12-05-21, 19:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Swiderski is frightened of his own shadow and Tzolis is AWOL. He ruined a couple of potential chances in that second half. I only watched the second half and I thought the ref was actually ok. Just one where that c*nt Reabchuk got a free kick for nothing from Konstantellias and even laughed about it (in fact he kept on falling over, must be getting his badge from Giannakopoulos). 

We haven't got a quick enough central midfield at the end of the day. They knock the ball around much quicker without panicking.

We need to rotate. Rhythm for those returning from injuries and relax for those who played a lot to get fresh. This was our 51st match this season. And we played 11 games of last season since the restart on June 7th 2020. 

Tzolis's mind is already on his next team. Would not be surprised if he was already sold and we are waiting only for the announcements.

We will see a completely different game in the cup final.

2 hours ago, jason said:

Olympiacos_46_Championships_2021_2525x12

At this point, winning a league by threatening referees and covering the cost of players for clubs like Aris really isn't an achievement anymore. The fact that you consistently fail to progress past the either the last 16 in the CL or EL despite earning roughly €30m annually from the Group Stages just shows what a joke of a club you are. I would personally be embarrassed but then I think most OSFP fans don't know the meaning of the word. The majority would cheat even their own kid, just like Alexandris.

• Like it 1

• Lazarus changed the title to SL1-PO-R9: Olympiacos - PAOK (12-05-21, 19:30 EEST)