Phantis Forums

SL1-PO-R5: Aris - PAOK (21-04-21, 19:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Oddly enough, Swiderski was one of the two who were pulled. No Krmencik (or Tzolis for that matter). I guess this game might suit someone with Warda's skillset, but we'll probably see a striker come in shortly.

Saw the second half. Our mediocre defence deserves medals considering our central midfield was non-existent. Against a proper side we would have most surely lost that one today. Also not sure what Pablo was thinking putting Warda on up front. Had we conceded or lost after that decision, I am sure everyone would be writing about this experiment of his.

I am usually the first to criticise 'Superman' but he made an outstanding save in the final moments. I hope a scout saw it at least.

What an embarrassment it must be to support OARIS. Banners up all over the stadium, playing the same chants non-stop on the speaker, shouting every time one our players touches theirs, a team consisting of ex-Oly players, your best season in years and an awful PAOK can still match you.

What a save by Cuesta as well against Zivkovic. It's amazing what he can do when he isn't playing against Olympiakos.

I told some coworkers in a meeting today that I would aggressively ignore all emails because I was going to watch PAOK. One asked who they were playing and I said, "some shitty team you'll never hear about."

Best thing about that Mao Mao page is they pipe in PAOK chants for most of the game. Feels weirdly "right." Worst thing is that every time the guy broadcasting gets bored, he adds sheep noises when the camera centers on an opposing player. Distracting!

• Like it 1

AEK - PAO 1:1 final score.

The table:

2. PAOK    57
3. Aris       57
4. AEK      55
5. PAO      50

With a win on Sunday we pretty much end any hopes of European spot for Panathinaikos.