Phantis Forums

SL1-PO-R3: Asteras Tripoli - PAOK (11-04-21, 17:15 EEST)

Blackhawk

Once again I opted to not watch the game and take photos of an empty London instead and once again it seems I made the right choice.

The team is an absolute shambles and these players are just not good enough. A stone wall penalty not given to Asteras in the first half and I have no idea how VAR did not give it. If that would have happened to us, Lil' George would have already uploaded something to his Instagram account. It wasn't us who dropped two points today - it was Asteras.

Paschalakis should have been sold in the summer. I can't see us finding a buyer now. He is absolute liability.

20 hours ago, Athens4 said:

A stone wall penalty not given to Asteras in the first half and I have no idea how VAR did not give it. If that would have happened to us, Lil' George would have already uploaded something to his Instagram account. It wasn't us who dropped two points today - it was Asteras.

It did happen to us in the same game. Similar handball by Tripoli player was not called a penalty. I do have to agree that Crespo's handling was more obvious even though the ball hit his thigh first before hitting his hand.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:19 PM, Athens4 said:

Once again I opted to not watch the game and take photos of an empty London instead and once again it seems I made the right choice.

The team is an absolute shambles and these players are just not good enough. A stone wall penalty not given to Asteras in the first half and I have no idea how VAR did not give it. If that would have happened to us, Lil' George would have already uploaded something to his Instagram account. It wasn't us who dropped two points today - it was Asteras.

Paschalakis should have been sold in the summer. I can't see us finding a buyer now. He is absolute liability.

Paschalakis, I even understand he is elastic but with no brains. In any case, selling him and who will you be buying to replace him?!

8 hours ago, bluevertigo said:

Paschalakis, I even understand he is elastic but with no brains. In any case, selling him and who will you be buying to replace him?!

Finally spend some money on a keeper instead of wasting it on has-beens.