Phantis Forums

2022 WCQ: Greece - Georgia (31 Mar. 2021 - Toumba, Thessaloniki)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro let me tell you something you’re the type of guy that will cheer for the team when they’re playing well and then come out here and start telling everybody “I told you so” you’re like the little we

Starting lineup was just announced !!! Courtesy of sportime  Vlachodimos  bakakis k paps tzavellas giannoulis  zeca bouchalakis  fortunis bakasetas tzolis  pavlidis  

It was a bad game, felt like a loss.  After a string of promising football, we played bad.  By promising, I mean creating shots on goal, keeping possession. This was the first time I saw a JVS coached

It’s like they’re afraid to cross half field as unit I don’t get it..They cross half field and they immediately stop and start passing the ball back into their own half. No flow at all. 

Edited by J1078

Greek corner, eventually comes to Zeca, not bad for the distance he shot it from, but wide nonetheless

Look how fast Georgia moves the ball up compared to us..  we get the ball and slow it down completely and let Georgia get into position.

• Like it 1

Kiteishvili free kick, easy save Vlachodimos

Georgia substitution:

Kvilitaia IN

Zivzivadze OUT

Aburjania takes the free kick, GREAT SAVE VLACHODIMOS!

The problem with this team is that there are players who think they are better than than really are.

Guys going 1 on 3, losing the ball with minor pressure, not being able to string together 3 passes on a consistent basis.

Somebody has to step up or Georgia is going to find a way to win this. 

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic