Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2021

Blackhawk

That's according to a British reporter, who claims that PAOK has accepted the offer and that Tzolis is expected in England during the weekend to sign. PAE PAOK claims they have not received such offer yet. 

34 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Toulouse apparently preparing a €2m offer for Warda. If this is true then that would be incredible.

Not sure about that. The report said that they are looking at Warda if one of their players leaves. They said Warda has a contract with PAOK until June 2022 and that for a price ranging between 1 to 2 mil PAOK might release him.

If I was PAOK I would let him go for 500K. For the past few years we have been loaning him left and right for nothing to make sleazebags such as Kougias and Beos happy and pay his salary on top of it.

If Toulouse are so dumb to offer such money, as PaokCT said I would hire a limo to take him to the airport.

Baba would be a great signing and would slot in as a starter. The question I have is will Vierinha accept being relegated to 2nd choice left-back. At 35 it's clear he can't start and play 85% of games as a full-back he simply doesn't have the legs to get up and down the pitch for 90 mins. 

He still has quality and will be useful coming off the bench and pinch-hitting in games where we will boss possession, but I do worry about him starting in derbies(and in Europe hopefully) against good wingers. 

Looking at the big picture, at some point you gotta make a stand.  We get pushed around with most of our sales (and even buys).  Olympiacos get the price they want and clubs that want to buy off them know how it is.  This didn't just happen overnight.  Ultimately, if we don't sell and Tzolis has a good season (and there is not reason why he shouldn't) then we'll get the money we want for him.

9 hours ago, Bananas said:

Ultimately, if we don't sell and Tzolis has a good season (and there is not reason why he shouldn't) then we'll get the money we want for him.

His performance has already dropped and I think it will drop even more if he doesn't get his move to England. Premier League football and East-Anglian women are awaiting.

It’s very likely he’ll get pissy for a while.  He can’t push it too far though because I don’t imagine Lucescu will stand for it.  The best “fix” is if the team is doing well.  You will be surprised how envious and jealous players get at not being able to participate in that.

As for banging egelzes, I’m sure he can find Russian hookers somewhere that can mimic an English accent.  Chuck a wig on them, pack on the make up and he should be good, ha ha.

Anyway let’s see what happens.

All the noise coming out from reports is that sooner or later, either in 2 days or 2 weeks we will sell Tzolis. Seems to me we are waiting for the 2nd leg of the Bohemians match until we accept the offer, similar to Akpom last year where we held out until after the Benfica game. 

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

All the noise coming out from reports is that sooner or later, either in 2 days or 2 weeks we will sell Tzolis. Seems to me we are waiting for the 2nd leg of the Bohemians match until we accept the offer, similar to Akpom last year where we held out until after the Benfica game. 

The fact we are saving Tzolis to beat the mighty Bohemians is funny to me. Benfica, Bohemians, same thing …

The sticking point seems to be the resale clause. We want 20%. They are willing to give only 7.5%.

Having Tzolis playing against Bohemians should not really matter. He played in the first game and did not make much difference. Right now he is not giving his all  for the team anyway.

Looks like a deal has been reached between PAOK and Norwich:

Selling price:   11 million
Bonus:  € 2.5 million (if Norwich remains in premier League)
Resale clause:   17.5%

46 minutes ago, PAOKSYD said:

Now to sell: 

Esiti, Warda, Lambrou, Ninua, Augustou, Colak, Kagawa...

Anyone else? 

Esiti I am keeping. We don’t have any other destroyer on the team. We need him against teams like Olympiakos who have those monsters in the middle.