Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2021

Blackhawk

To kick things off, some rumors are that we reached an agreement with NFC Volos for Tasos Douvikas, while other rumors claim that we are talking with Beos, but deal has not been signed yet.

Taking onto account that the sure signing comes from the anti-PAOK Metrosport and also that apparently Tripoli owes 60% (?) of the player and is not part off any negotiations, I find it quite questionable that it is a done deal.

Rumor is that Jaba will be loaned to Brazilian team Atletico Club Goianiense. The Brazilian transfer period started March 1st, so this might not be just a rumor.

Other fake news is that Malmo FF is interested in Colak.

Jaba hurt his ankle again like two days ago (who knows if he really did or not), so perhaps that's related to a move.

Would not be surprised if Augusto goes back to Brazil in March as well.

Reports are that Jaba and Colak loans are done deal and will be announced soon. I understand Jaba can be loaned due to Brazil's transfer period that started in March. Does Sweden have a different transfer window from the rest of Europe so the Colak loan can go through?

- Jaba is joining Atletico Club Goianiense until the end of 2021 on loan basis, with the Brazilian team paying half of his contract. There is no buyout option.

- Colak will be loaned to Malmo FF and the deal includes a buyout option which is set at 3.3 mil Euro!!!

I think Sweden's transfer window runs until the end of this month actually. This would be synched with their league, which as you know has left their players in much better shape than ours during past European qualifiers (Oestersund, yikes)

• Like it 1

Hopefully Norwich stay on track and we get that €8m or however much the agreed amount is. Desperately need someone to take over our scouting department. We cannot afford money to be wasted on players like Colak again.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:46 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

So it is true. Mixed feeling about it. But it is what it is.

125059C3-EF9B-403A-A7A2-5972D36FF4F6.jpeg

Verinha needs to be resigned to show that loyalty and performance earns you a spot until retirement. It's extra motivation for the youngsters and players.

Edited by Nilaul

• 2 weeks later...

There rumors/fake news/or actual true news is that the buyout clause for Koutsias is 4 mil Euro, but today I heard a report by one of those "trusty" Thessaloniki sport broadcasters that there is a stipulation in his contract that he has to play a certain number of minutes this season and if he does not than his buyout clause falls to 1.5 mil Euro.

Hi, fellows. My name is Rafael Martins, I'm brazilian. I live and Rio and I support Vasco da Gama. Vasco is close to hire Leo Jabá, who played in PAOK for some time. I'd like to know details about the style of this player. What are his strong and weak points? Do PAOK supporters like him? What about his behaviour: is he a hardworking guy? I'd be very glad if you could give me some information, as he left brazilian football very early and Vasco' s supporters, like me, know nothing about him. Thanks a lot and sorry for disturbing you.

Welcome,

I think that after he had his big injury, he lost essentially all of his speed (which used to be his number one advantage). Used to be a very good dribbler, but after being ordered to play more disciplined football by his coach at the time, he toned down on that. Recent highlight videos probably won't show much. However, he's also played so rarely in the past year that he doesn't exactly have a lot of minutes to highlight...

Others around here would disagree with me, but I think he's kind of washed up. Seems to constantly be in conflict with the team's administration or coaches. Seemed to agitate to leave (for Portugal and now back to Brazil) very quickly after we signed him. I don't think he's the kind of guy who can be convinced to give his all to a club he doesn't care much about.

The big positive - I think he's friends with Leo Matos, who most of us adore. He might be a good influence on the kid.