Phantis Forums

2022 WCQ: Spain - Greece (25 Mar. 2021 - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes, Granada)

Euro04Kings

2 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

This is like Training for Spain!! 
JVS make some changes and play some football this isn’t working..

The good part of that facepalmworthy lineup is a lot of good options off the bench.

JVS needs to change something.  We can't just sit back like this, we need to try to score.  I would take Limnios/Bakasetas/Bakakis/Mantalos out, put in Tziolis/Fortounis/Androutsis/Giakoumakis. 

Only positive is that the score should only be 1-0.  They havn't had many opportunities either..

• Like it 3

2 minutes ago, Brklyngrk said:

JVS needs to change something.  We can't just sit back like this, we need to try to score.  I would take Limnios/Bakasetas/Bakakis/Mantalos out, put in Tziolis/Fortounis/Androutsis/Giakoumakis. 

Only positive is that the score should only be 1-0.  They havn't had many opportunities either..

Yea , this second half is where we will see his true colors. If he makes changes and we at least show some balls I’m fine with that even if since we open up Spain may score another 2

Just now, Chris Tsamados said:

I wonder if we can go 90 minutes without registering a shot?

With Van T Schip at the helm, nearly everyhthing is possible. 

The Tsanas team, against Romania, in 2015, had one shot at goal (out of three attempts I think). Rehhagels team against Argentina tried twice (Samaras) but could not find the goal.

• Lazarus unfeatured this topic