Phantis Forums

2022 WCQ: Spain - Greece (25 Mar. 2021 - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes, Granada)

Euro04Kings

These are the two lineups I would go with. The first one (4-4-2) I think is most likely and most practical considering we are playing Spain. Its similar to how were played Belgium in our 1-1 draw.

Both lineups include Sokratis who now obviously plays for Olympiacos. I'm praying he can mend things with Van 't Schip (now that he plays domestically). In fact im forcasting this.

**I omitted Manolas because I dont think its likely they can mend things and hes currently on a knock (that may linger). I would be happy to swap Chatzidiakos at LB for him in both formations. I just dont see it happening. ****

NOTE:
(This group will know far better than me about Sokratis), because I cant read Greek reports. Im just trying to read the tea-leaves. I feel we need at least 1 of our veteran centre backs to "make up with the EPO and coach".... or were doomed in this game.

Heres the 4-4-2 I prefer the most. It requires Mandalos to play a similar role as he played in our 1-1 draw with Belgium.I know Mandalos can be awkward and boneheaded but I like his experience for this game deapite possible form issues.

If we employ this formation I think it gives us maximum defesive strength and balence. Included is the possible bench.

Startting Line-up #1 Greece vs Spain 3/25 --->

(4-4-2)

Legend. Kria= kyriakopoulos 

Tsmi= Tzimikas 

----------- Vlachodimos------------
-Bakakis-S.PAPA-Chatzidiakos-Kyria

- Mandalos-Zeca-Lykogiannis-Tsmi

-----Fortunis------ Giakoumakis----

Bench:

Barkas 

Pelkas

Masouras 

Mavropanos 

Pavlidis

L. Rota

Bakasetas 

Possible Subsitutes:

Mavropanos for Chatzidiakos 

Bakasetas for Tsimikas 

Masouras for Lykogiannis 

Pavlidis for Mandalos

L. Rota for Bakakis 

Or....

Pelkas for Fortunis

Obviously the game will dictate if the attacking substitute gets in. The two subs who I want to see most are Masouras and Kiriakopoulos. If  they started,  I wouldent be upset. I dont want to see Tzavallas as id rather have Mavropanos on the bench. I dont think Mavropanos would start however. This is obviously bacuse he hasent had a cap yet and now is not the time. Also Mavropanos hasent played enough, but he should at least get a callup.

***Mavrias is stale for me on the right and really dosent deserve a callup due to form. Sadly, I think Van Scip't calls them up anyway due to his stubnorness.

**The whole thing rides on Bakakis (or Rota later in the game) getting the start over Mavrias. It also would be better in my opinion to have Chatzidiakos instead of Tzavallas at this point and time (although he could be subbed.) The speed on the outside with Tzimikas and Bakakis would give us our best chance to run (or at least try to keep up with) Spain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the 4-2-3-1 which feels natural to me in terms of player positioning and comfort level. I could see  Van't Scip't going with this against a weaker team but not Spain. I feel like fans would love to see this couter-attacking style. I feel my choices are fair (taking into account player form). This may be a little to agressive against Spain and  Pavlidis and Mandalos could be switched for slight defensive stability.

4-2-3-1 Starting Lineup

----------- Vlachodimos------------
-Bakakis-S.PAPA-Chatzidiakos-Tsmi

-------Zeca-------Lykogiannis------ 
--Pavlidis---Fortunis---Bakasettas--

--------- Giakoumakis---------

Bench:

Barkas 

Pelkas

Masouras 

Mavropanos 

Mandalos 

L. Rota

Bouchalakis 

Possible Subsitutes:

Mavropanos for Chatzidiakos 

Bouchalakis for Bakasetas 

Masouras for Lykogiannis 

Mandalos for Pavlidis 

L. Rota for Bakakis 

Or....

Pelkas for Fortunis

Giokoumakis is on an absolute tear in Erdevise and must play all 90 minutes, period. Also Vlachodimos must start. Barkas is far too shakey and Celtic have looked terrible conceeding (not all his fault, his defense is terrible, I know).

**Id really like to see if you guys like my train of thought, please comment.

• Like it 1

Hello @Euro04Kings and welcome aboard. First off I love to see people post and share there ideas and opinions on the team. I see that you like to put Lykogiannis at CM. It’s an interesting thought. I thought when Kyriakopoulos played CM for Greece he looked very good. Anyways I feel like your line ups and formation tells me that we should park the bus against Spain. I’d like to see us go for it instead sitting back all game.

We have to take into account that Spain will be missing a few key players. Ramos and Fati are not available I think. I forgot the other player. I’m not a fan of seeing Bakasetas played out on the wing. It just doesn’t work and he isn’t a player for it. He’s better behind the striker. I’d even like to see him deeper in midfield and Fortounis play at CAM. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing Sokratis come back. I agree someone like him or Manolas is needed against Spain or teams of that level. Mavropanos needs to stay injury free so the coach can fully trust him. I have to say your forgetting the form that Tzolis is in at the moment. He can score goals and he should be starting. 

Against Spain I wouldn’t put players out of position although I do agree that we need speed in our line up to keep up with them. Bouchalakis and Tzavellas can’t start. Even Bakasetas isn’t fast enough. This would be my dream line up against Spain.

Vlachodimos

G.Masouras Manolas Hatzi Tsimi

Zeca Mantalos

Limnios Fortounis Tzolis

Giakoumakis/Douvikas

Giannis Masouras is very fast and is doing well in Poland. Also Douvikas is doing very well for Volos and isn’t been given enough credit. He’s fast, can score goals and brave. I can say the same about Tzolis. 

Putting Mantalos there against Spain doesn’t seem realistic but I think we should do it. Mantalos isn’t a winger or really much of a goalscorer to be played at CAM. He needs to played deep in my opinion in order for us to get things going forward efficiently. Bouchalakis or Kourbelis don’t have the know how or technical ability to go forward with the ball. Zeca doesn’t either but at least he has some speed and can cover ground very well. 

This is what I think we should do. It’s very risky/ballsy to do but we need to score and we are a team that doesn’t put there chances away most of the time. We need to go at them as much as possible without neglecting our defensive duties. 

In friendly matches I would like to see a shake up. Maybe we can try Kyriakopoulos/Lykogiannis at CDM/CM. Also try out some PAO youngsters like Kampetsis and Alexandropoulos. 

• Like it 1

• Lazarus changed the title to Early Greece vs Spain Game Thread/Dream Lineup:
  • Lazarus changed the title to Early Greece Vs Spain Game Thread/Dream Lineup:

RW - Limnios hasn't played much in Germany.  He looked a little ragged last time he started with the ethniki. Not sure though who is the best option? Fetfa is not happening but that would be a good one.

CB - This one will be interesting. Ideally it would be Manolas/Siovas but we shall see what the coach picks.

RB - Not sure, Masouras has never been called up before.  Not sure if JVS will pick him.  If not him, Bakakis? Is Ballock going to be picked?

CM - One will be Kourbellis/Zeca, the other should be Mantalos.  Galo would have been a good choice if he didn't get hurt. 

Subs - I hope he selects Douvikas. Maybe even Ninis is he continues playing well (was injured and just got back). 

• Like it 1

19 hours ago, Dean97 said:

Hello @Euro04Kings and welcome aboard. First off I love to see people post and share there ideas and opinions on the team. I see that you like to put Lykogiannis at CM. It’s an interesting thought. I thought when Kyriakopoulos played CM for Greece he looked very good. Anyways I feel like your line ups and formation tells me that we should park the bus against Spain. I’d like to see us go for it instead sitting back all game.

We have to take into account that Spain will be missing a few key players. Ramos and Fati are not available I think. I forgot the other player. I’m not a fan of seeing Bakasetas played out on the wing. It just doesn’t work and he isn’t a player for it. He’s better behind the striker. I’d even like to see him deeper in midfield and Fortounis play at CAM. 

I wouldn’t mind seeing Sokratis come back. I agree someone like him or Manolas is needed against Spain or teams of that level. Mavropanos needs to stay injury free so the coach can fully trust him. I have to say your forgetting the form that Tzolis is in at the moment. He can score goals and he should be starting. 

Against Spain I wouldn’t put players out of position although I do agree that we need speed in our line up to keep up with them. Bouchalakis and Tzavellas can’t start. Even Bakasetas isn’t fast enough. This would be my dream line up against Spain.

Vlachodimos

G.Masouras Manolas Hatzi Tsimi

Zeca Mantalos

Limnios Fortounis Tzolis

Giakoumakis/Douvikas

Giannis Masouras is very fast and is doing well in Poland. Also Douvikas is doing very well for Volos and isn’t been given enough credit. He’s fast, can score goals and brave. I can say the same about Tzolis. 

Putting Mantalos there against Spain doesn’t seem realistic but I think we should do it. Mantalos isn’t a winger or really much of a goalscorer to be played at CAM. He needs to played deep in my opinion in order for us to get things going forward efficiently. Bouchalakis or Kourbelis don’t have the know how or technical ability to go forward with the ball. Zeca doesn’t either but at least he has some speed and can cover ground very well. 

This is what I think we should do. It’s very risky/ballsy to do but we need to score and we are a team that doesn’t put there chances away most of the time. We need to go at them as much as possible without neglecting our defensive duties. 

In friendly matches I would like to see a shake up. Maybe we can try Kyriakopoulos/Lykogiannis at CDM/CM. Also try out some PAO youngsters like Kampetsis and Alexandropoulos. 

I understand your thinking of wanting to go for it, I just think against Spain it will expose us very bad and we may let in 3-4 if we do that, remember goal differential means something if it comes down to two teams being tied at the end.. I think they need to approach this game with a conservative style and if we see an opportunity  hopefully we can catch them on the counter. I would prefer to see Manolas over Socratis, hopefully JVS can see the importance of having a player like that against a big name team like Spain. Zeca will be in for his hustle, and liminos with his speed will surely start. I’m not to sure about Bakakis I know we don’t have many options but I think Spain will expose him pretty easily..

@Dean97 im really glad to be here and to know this place exists! 

I feel like your deffinitly right about Tziolis being a huge part of our plans and a staple moving forward. I just feel like JVS wont start a 19 year old in a game like this... unless his form was way too good to deny.If anything hed shy away from tziolis just for fear of critisism after this game.

For me,  Tziolis deffinitly can be a part of the bench (and likely will). If our mindset changes to attacking later on...he should be subbed on like Masouras.

My thinking with Lykogiannis is that he can play a similar role to Tachtsidis in that belgium game as a defensive mid. (Obviously before he took that boneheaded red that caught up to us.) The stratagy for that game was spot on I think and well be attempted again. The youngest guy on that 4-4-2 lineup I posted is 24 I beleive. I just feel theyll opt for experience (which could lead to bad selections granted).

Like it wouldent suprise me one bit to see Tzavellas over Chatzidiakos or Mavrias out there. That would be a crime in my opinion but something i could unfortunately see JVS doing.

I really feel they go with something close to the 4-4-2 I posted.

My second lineup or your 1st (which I really liked btw except limnios)....is the most open were going to get and I dont think well see it until Georgia and Kosovo. 1 point would be a massive boost to start this thing off. 

• Like it 1

@J1078 I think your doubts about Bakakis are exactly why its smart to have Rota as a sub option(I gave Bakakis the start based on experience over him). I think us locking him in, instead of Albania ,may prove useful. I could see Rota playing the 2nd half (as it seems like Bakakis gets an early pull for whatever reason in Aek games )I dont see him finishing games always. (Maybe because he runs himself out....I wish I could watch more AEK games here in the States).

Either way were goin to be outmatched there, I just think we have to do our best and get as much speed out there as we can. 

As a side note I think Manolas is on a knock (i could be wrong)....If I had to put a probability of who comes back for us based on attitude towards the coach and all, I feel like Sokratis is far more likely to make amends and get a callup. For some reason I think Manolas will stay out of the fold which sucks.....but I could be wrong because I cant read foreign reports.

• Like it 1

It's highly unlikely JVS will call up either Sokratis or Manolas (probably Siovas as well for that matter) Retsos has played 4 times in France this season with injury restricting him. Mavropanos has played some football of late, he needs to remain fit and he'll be called up come March. Not sure whether JVS will start him but we need the option. 

I'm interested to see how JVS sets us up against a powerhouse, we got a taste against Italy back in 2019 and we played well. Defended well, frustrated the Italians and were threatening on the counter. Kolouris missed a golden chance to give us the lead, and then Bouchalakis panics and gives away a penalty. On another day we get a result and maybe even win. 

That shows me JVS is under no illusions as to where we sit in the landscape of World football, he'll set us up to defend and frustrate Spain as much as possible. I'm sure we'll press at times to try and pinch the ball in a dangerous spot but not constant pressure like we became accustomed to seeing in the Nations league. 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, Euro04Kings said:

@J1078 I think your doubts about Bakakis are exactly why its smart to have Rota as a sub option(I gave Bakakis the start based on experience over him). I think us locking him in, instead of Albania ,may prove useful. I could see Rota playing the 2nd half (as it seems like Bakakis gets an early pull for whatever reason in Aek games )I dont see him finishing games always. (Maybe because he runs himself out....I wish I could watch more AEK games here in the States).

Either way were goin to be outmatched there, I just think we have to do our best and get as much speed out there as we can. 

As a side note I think Manolas is on a knock (i could be wrong)....If I had to put a probability of who comes back for us based on attitude towards the coach and all, I feel like Sokratis is far more likely to make amends and get a callup. For some reason I think Manolas will stay out of the fold which sucks.....but I could be wrong because I cant read foreign reports.

Welcome to the forum... Good points JVS will have to play Zeca in the mid as he has the hustle and is the one who will do the grunt work for us. We will have too be careful of Spain speed and there talented forwards. I have a feeling that Sokratis may get the call since he is at OLY but Manolas I think regardless of fitness will be left out as he seems to be in JVS dog house after his recent interview were he said he has not been reached out to by the coach since 2019.. Greece need him in these qualifiers! 

• Like it 1

Manolas is done with the national team. I doubt Sokratis will get the call either , not saying I don’t think he should just doubting the possibility. In regards to LB, not sure who he will go with. Giannoulis is getting every game PT w/ Norwich so maybe he will go there. Also, TZOLIS, probably will be given the start. He’s one of the hottest Greek names now. He’s played in big games and I think that JVS values his speed and skill. Hopefully Fortounis plays AMC where he belongs and not wide. Up top is solidified Giakoumakis. Glad no one mentioned Mitroglou this time around

@PaokCT i hope you guys are right and JVS has the guts to start Tziolis. Honestly I love him I just get a feeling he wont start a 19 year old vs spain. And yea Mitroglou had his time and its up now. I figured Manolas was dome in the same way that I knew holebas was done. I still like Sokratis temperament and dont see why they cant get this together for whats left of his career. He can give much needed stability.

5 hours ago, Euro04Kings said:

@PaokCT i hope you guys are right and JVS has the guts to start Tziolis. Honestly I love him I just get a feeling he wont start a 19 year old vs spain. And yea Mitroglou had his time and its up now. I figured Manolas was dome in the same way that I knew holebas was done. I still like Sokratis temperament and dont see why they cant get this together for whats left of his career. He can give much needed stability.

I would like to see JVS start Tzolis but I doubt he will vs a tough side like Spain. I could see JVS starting him in the following game vs Georgia a team that Greece should expose with there weak defense. As for Sokratis he played the full 90 vs PSV today I still think he may have a chance to get called up as for Manolas I agree its a real long shot for him coming back into the fold anytime soon..

• Like it 1

I don’t know why Manolas would be more of a long shot to call up than Sokratis. Manolas is younger and is in the prime of his career. Sokratis on the other hand seems like he is declining. He wasn’t overly impressive against PSV. Mavropanos or Retsos would be the way to go than Sokratis I think. 

I think against teams like Spain, Manolas will be needed. He has speed, experience and is playing at the top level. Against Georgia and teams like that Hatzidiakos, Retsos and Michailids can play. I just hope JVS sets us up to score a goal or 2. I know against Spain it will be hard but he has to find a way like against Italy to somehow threaten them in their box. We will need Tzolis and Giakoumakis to be starting if we want to finish our chances. 

• Like it 1

On 2/19/2021 at 1:41 AM, Dean97 said:

I don’t know why Manolas would be more of a long shot to call up than Sokratis. Manolas is younger and is in the prime of his career. Sokratis on the other hand seems like he is declining. He wasn’t overly impressive against PSV. Mavropanos or Retsos would be the way to go than Sokratis I think. 

I think against teams like Spain, Manolas will be needed. He has speed, experience and is playing at the top level. Against Georgia and teams like that Hatzidiakos, Retsos and Michailids can play. I just hope JVS sets us up to score a goal or 2. I know against Spain it will be hard but he has to find a way like against Italy to somehow threaten them in their box. We will need Tzolis and Giakoumakis to be starting if we want to finish our chances. 

Manolas should be a shoe in for the NT the only thing keeping him off is JVS dislike off him. Also adding fuel to the fire was Siovas comments after the first Kosovo match that got him the boot from the Ethniki as well.

Sokratis got injured today before half time vs Aris after injuring his arm after clearing the ball off the goal line. Nova sports says it’s nothing serious.

If Greece use the same tactics as they did in Italy we should be good as we kept Italy from registering a shot in target in the first half. Greece should have got a result as Koulouris missed that sitter in the box and then Italy got a cheap penalty soon after to go ahead but JVS had a good game plan.

Manolas/Sok did not have an actual falling out with JVS if I remember correctly.  He called them up initially and when the qualifiers were out of reach, he said he was going with younger players.  He hasn't called them since. I am sure he didn't care for their attitude but I don't believe it was an actual argument.

Just out on Sportime 

“According to Sportime, John van't Schip is seriously considering selecting Kostas Manolas for the Ethniki after 16 months for the upcoming 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Spain & Georgia in March. The Napoli defender last appeared in the 1-1 draw with Liechtenstein at OAKA.”

sportime

• Like it 2

4 hours ago, J1078 said:

Just out on Sportime 

“According to Sportime, John van't Schip is seriously considering selecting Kostas Manolas for the Ethniki after 16 months for the upcoming 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Spain & Georgia in March. The Napoli defender last appeared in the 1-1 draw with Liechtenstein at OAKA.”

https://www.sportime.gr/podosfairo/ethniki-omada/ethniki-elladas-psinete-megali-epistrofi-o-kostas-manolas-sto-blokaki-tou-fant-schip/

Great to hear..Lets hope he does!! 

• Like it 1

Does anyone know if qualifying games will be shown in Canada. Dazn doesn’t have the rights and agonasport is no more. As for the game I really hope we see 

4-2-3-1

vlaho 

tsimikas siovas manolas (lykogiannis or giannoulis)

Zeca and  alexandropoulos or mantalos

Tziolis fortounis fountas 

giakoumakis

or 5–3-2 

vlaho

tsimikas siovas manolas hatzi  (lykogiannis or giannoulis)

Zeca

tziolis fortounis limnios/fountas/kyriakopoulos 

giakoumakis

for me their are only a few players that are locks to start. Vlacho siovas manolas tsmikas fortounis Zeca and giakoumakis. Everyone else is interchangeable. Tziolis is almost there but he needs to show his potential for the national team. As seen in the past and also with other teams if your two best backs kick with the same foot who cares u play them both enough of this rota or bakakis I’d rather have androutsos or mavrias as a rb worse case scenario. Rota bakakis michaelidis pavlidis bouchalakis barkas bakasetas travellas should be kept away from the team but knowing our coach we will probably see

barkas 

bakakis tzavellas michaelidis tsmikas

zeca boucha 

Mantalos bakasetas fortounis 

giakoumakis 

the changes that need to be done our obvious just hope the coach uses his brain and doesn’t listen to the epo or agents of the players because enough is enough we have been struggling without results for far too long!!!!

• Like it 2

@Pana_For_Life you make good points. We need to play our best players and I think JVS is starting to realise it. Now that he’s considering Manolas, I will always put Manolas in my team selections on the forums. 

This is the 23 man squad I’d choose..

Vlachodimos 

Androutsos Manolas Mavropanos Tsimi

Ninis Zeca 

Masouras Fortounis Tzolis

Douvikas

Subs: Giakoumakis, Barkas, Dioudis, Alexandropoulos, Ioannidis, Mantalos, Goutas, Michailidis, Bouchalakis, Lykogiannis, Limnios, Giannoulis. 

That’s the best currently in my opinion. I know some guys are thinking Ninis again? But the guy on his day is our best midfielder. Go watch full match replays if the last 2 games he’s played with Volos. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t be impressed with his creative passing and movement. The only problem with him is that he is injury prone. Apart from that the guy creates well, defends well and reads the game well. 

You can even start Tsimikas or Giannoulis at LM/LW and take out Masouras and put Tzolis RW. Douvikas is there because I like him the most and he’s in great from. He’s scoring every week. 

Androutsos should start at RB but I see JVS playing Mavrias or Rota there. He’ll probably call up a few more since we have friendlies to play aswell. Kampetsis could get a call. I haven’t put Pelkas and Bakasetas as they most likely will be involved.

Edited by Dean97
  • Like it 1

20 hours ago, J1078 said:

Just out on Sportime 

I really hope that it's not the case. I will lose any respect that Schip gained as a coach of the NT.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I really hope that it's not the case. I will lose any respect that Schip gained as a coach of the NT.

But why? We need him especially against Spain. Do you think Tzavellas, Michailidis, Svarnas and Lampropoulos can do the job? There’s no way. Manolas pace and the level he’s playing at is needed. As long as he has a good attitude it will be fine. 

• Like it 2

15 hours ago, Dean97 said:

@Pana_For_Life you make good points. We need to play our best players and I think JVS is starting to realise it. Now that he’s considering Manolas, I will always put Manolas in my team selections on the forums. 

This is the 23 man squad I’d choose..

Vlachodimos 

Androutsos Manolas Mavropanos Tsimi

Ninis Zeca 

Masouras Fortounis Tzolis

Douvikas

Subs: Giakoumakis, Barkas, Dioudis, Alexandropoulos, Ioannidis, Mantalos, Goutas, Michailidis, Bouchalakis, Lykogiannis, Limnios, Giannoulis. 

That’s the best currently in my opinion. I know some guys are thinking Ninis again? But the guy on his day is our best midfielder. Go watch full match replays if the last 2 games he’s played with Volos. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t be impressed with his creative passing and movement. The only problem with him is that he is injury prone. Apart from that the guy creates well, defends well and reads the game well. 

You can even start Tsimikas or Giannoulis at LM/LW and take out Masouras and put Tzolis RW. Douvikas is there because I like him the most and he’s in great from. He’s scoring every week. 

Androutsos should start at RB but I see JVS playing Mavrias or Rota there. He’ll probably call up a few more since we have friendlies to play aswell. Kampetsis could get a call. I haven’t put Pelkas and Bakasetas as they most likely will be involved.

If douvikas, androutsos and ninis see the pitch, I’ve lost all hope for mankind. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also read about the drama surrounding Vlachodimos. Apparently hes not in the starting 11 because the owner and coach are at odds over him? I dont like that especially because i think hes our best bet. Every time I watch Barkas i see him look so skittish and drop balls. 

Ill beleive rhe Manolas thing when I see it but obviously it would be much welcomed. 

I still dont think hell start but yea Tziolis at least has to be on the bench. I dident realize his form over all cometitions and was looking more at his super league stats. 

I absolutely cant wait for these games. Honestly spain looked average in nations league although they thumped Germany recently....really wanna see how this goes down

• Like it 1

18 hours ago, Pana_For_Life said:

Does anyone know if qualifying games will be shown in Canada. Dazn doesn’t have the rights and agonasport is no more. As for the game I really hope we see 

4-2-3-1

vlaho 

tsimikas siovas manolas (lykogiannis or giannoulis)

Zeca and  alexandropoulos or mantalos

Tziolis fortounis fountas 

giakoumakis

or 5–3-2 

vlaho

tsimikas siovas manolas hatzi  (lykogiannis or giannoulis)

Zeca

tziolis fortounis limnios/fountas/kyriakopoulos 

giakoumakis

for me their are only a few players that are locks to start. Vlacho siovas manolas tsmikas fortounis Zeca and giakoumakis. Everyone else is interchangeable. Tziolis is almost there but he needs to show his potential for the national team. As seen in the past and also with other teams if your two best backs kick with the same foot who cares u play them both enough of this rota or bakakis I’d rather have androutsos or mavrias as a rb worse case scenario. Rota bakakis michaelidis pavlidis bouchalakis barkas bakasetas travellas should be kept away from the team but knowing our coach we will probably see

barkas 

bakakis tzavellas michaelidis tsmikas

zeca boucha 

Mantalos bakasetas fortounis 

giakoumakis 

the changes that need to be done our obvious just hope the coach uses his brain and doesn’t listen to the epo or agents of the players because enough is enough we have been struggling without results for far too long!!!!

PANA welcome to the forum and good analysis! 

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Spain - Greece (25 March 2021 - World Cup 2022 Qualifier - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes, Granada)
  • Lazarus changed the title to 2022 WCQ: Spain - Greece (25 Mar. 2021 - Nuevo Estadio de Los Cármenes, Granada)
  • Lazarus unfeatured this topic