Phantis Forums

SL1-R17: OFI - PAOK (17-Jan-21, 17:15 EET)

Blackhawk

Missed watching all the action in the 2nd half. Saw the first half on my cell phone while eating breakfast in a restaurant in Pittsburgh. Listened to the 2nd half driving home. It was an enjoyable drive as the team won easily. Great to see all the youngsters getting playing time. 

I think there was an early rumor that while he signed a new contract for more money just now, that the team was planning on offering another (better) one in the summer. I'm not sure why that would even be in the cards unless they were treating this season as a test to see if he would stay sane for sustained periods of time.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, Nilaul said:

The way Warda is playing he could be gone in summer. Got to start making our contracts bullet proof.

Didn't he just sign last week for 1.5 years? Before he came from Volos?

He did, though the rumor is that we'll re-up again in the summer to avoid having to give him up cheap. Personally I think it'll be a moot point once he's breaking rocks on some island prison by March.

27 minutes ago, pash said:

once he's breaking rocks on some island prison by March.

You would think he learned his lesson after pissing off his whole country with his behavior at the African cup...some people never change though. Let's see I am rooting for him, I like him as a player.