Phantis Forums

SL1-R13: PAOK - Panathinaikos (20-Dec-20, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

My Anti-PAOK takeaways

- Thank god Pouggouras doesn't play for us anymore. At least three times he pulled on our players shirts in the penalty box clearly because he can't mark a player properly. Karol should have had two penalties at least. Yes they weren't simantika interferences but they were clear and right in front of the ref.

- Giannoulis needs to grow a brain or at least some poniria. If you are gonna go and retaliate on Aitor don't give him a shove in the back in the BLOODY PENALTY BOX. He is fortunate that wasn't a penalty because to me it was as clear cut as the red card Aitor should have received.

- Swiderski is our best attacker. His efforts in the build up to his goal and his general all around play put him head and shoulder over Colak. Unfortunately this means that the money we spent on Colak was wasted. I hope Colak discovers some vein of form that turns him into Prijo 2.0 but I can't see it.

So I drive 8 straight hours from Pittsburgh back home and put on PAOK TV to watch a replay of the game only to be told that the video of the game can't be loaded. What the hell did I pay the annual subscription for? PAOK TV tells me I can watch a replay of Omonia-PAOK game among other things. I passed on that. Thankfully Sport Plus is showing the game in 1 hour so I will watch it there.

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

So I drive 8 straight hours from Pittsburgh back home and put on PAOK TV to watch a replay of the game only to be told that the video of the game can't be loaded. What the hell did I pay the annual subscription for? PAOK TV tells me I can watch a replay of Omonia-PAOK game among other things. I passed on that. Thankfully Sport Plus is showing the game in 1 hour so I will watch it there.

Didn't work for me either, really frustrating. Avoided the result so I could watch a replay, had to settle for highlights. 

Important win, keeps us in touch with the top of the table. Must win our first 3 games of the New Year  (Larissa, Atromitos and Volos) before we play our game in hand against Olympiacos. 

7 hours ago, Nea Bafra said:

Giannoulis needs to grow a brain or at least some poniria. If you are gonna go and retaliate on Aitor don't give him a shove in the back in the BLOODY PENALTY BOX. He is fortunate that wasn't a penalty because to me it was as clear cut as the red card Aitor should have received.

I also thought it was a penalty against us but on the other hand it was indeed the same guy that could have ruined his season and was lucky not to be sent of even with VAR. So the ref might have had that in mind. Who knows?!

They all need to grow brains or do some angermanagement. All these yellow cards will cost us at the end:

- Crespo comes on, gives a bad pass, pulls the opponent: yellow;

- Schwab jumps on his opponent for ten seconds 70 meters from the goal: yellow;

- A. Zivkovic spoils the ball, gets annoyed and harrasses the opponent 70 meters from the goal and at the sideline: no yellow this game but on others he is given one for this stupid actions.