Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2020

pash

Rahman is coming tomorrow. The deal is for a loan for the rest of the season with an option to extend it for the next season. PAOK will pay portion of his salary. No buyout option.

Bradonjic arrived in Thessaloniki today to sign with the team. The player is a special project initiated by our ex-player Vukic and which cost us 75,000 Euro.

Also saw some instagram page claim that Brugge offered 8mm + 30% resale + Krmencik for Tzolis. They did the math and somehow ended up with a 2mm estimate for Krmencik's worth to the team (I don't think the math is so clear cut considering we have no idea what the team ACTUALLY wants for him). I think there's a long way to go before we make an offer on Krmencik (surely not before the summer), but 2mm seems very low to me. Though I do still think we'll never get anywhere near the 15mm mentioned before.

4 hours ago, pash said:

Rey is FINALLY on his way back to Argentina, as he is linked with Gimnasia (which has been the rumor for at least a week now). Will be a free transfer.

Knowing our track record I give it 6 months before he is the first choice keeper for the national team.

In addition to that, this was tweeted a few hours ago - take it with a HUGE grain of salt, though, because someone in the comments clarified that the "source" is sportime.gr.

Here's the Manchester-specific one, which also notes the same source.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-transfer-news-recap-19837949

Ultimately, this guy is the source of all of those rumors (thanks @PaokCTfor tipping me off to him). I will admit he's been pretty decent in the past: