Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2020

pash

I have met him a couple of times (we're talking around 10-12 years ago mind you). He seemed like a good lad. He is just doing what every other journalist does to get the clicks and make the money.

I can definitely say that I saw a fellow diehard PAOK fan when I met him. I don't know if things have changed. You would have to speak with Yianko as they were the best of friends (perhaps still are).

58 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Ridiculous. We already have a left back called Pereira who we spent good money on. When will Ivan learn about throwing his cash around the place?

And if he gets injured, red carded... Or tired don't you think we also need substitutes?

11 minutes ago, Nilaul said:

And if he gets injured, red carded... Or tired don't you think we also need substitutes?

Is there not a youth player who can step in? We would certainly need some sort of backup. I just find it crazy how we are looking at a 28 year old Argentine left back from a mediocre Greek team to step in and do a job. Surely Pereira should now be our 1st choice left back?

Polish fake news are reporting that Bologna has offered 6 mil for Swiderski, while PAOK demands 7 and that we are very close to closing the deal. 

Biseswar is close to Apollon Limassol. They are willing to pay 200K for the rest of the season.

Esiti will most likely sign with Goetzepe on Thursday.

It does seem like there's some smoke, if not fire yet. Swiderski not in the squad, which I can't imagine they'd do for no reason when we have a healthy Swiderski.

https://inpaok.com/672161/ektos-sfinterski-kai-ninoua/

So 6mm and we keep 20% of his rights? No brainer. https://inpaok.com/672163/epimoni-ton-italon-gia-sfinterski/

PAOK announced Biseswar is going on loan to Apollon Limassol for the second half of this season, as well.

-edit- I should note that they seem to have the option to purchase, so he may or may not come back.

Edited by pash

- Apollon Limassol will pay 30% of Biseswar contract for the remainder of the season. Apparently there is a buyout clause but it has not leaked out yet,.

- Esiti will be loaned out for the rest of the season to Goetzepe for 250K with buyout option of 2.5 mil.

- Colak is trying to be loaned out to some German B' Division team. there is also some interest from Croatia, but I think it will all depend on if Swiderski stays or leaves

- Gimnasia La Plata showed interest in Rey, but they are hoping to get him for free. 

- Apparently we told Volos to be on standby for an offer for Ferrari and Douvikas depending on Swiderski transfer.

2 hours ago, pash said:

PAOK announced Biseswar is going on loan to Apollon Limassol for the second half of this season, as well.

So long, my friend. It was a joy to see you shine in our beloved shirt for my beloved PAOK. 

Hope we sign a Biseswar 2.0 soon because we need someone with the kind of football-brain you have but in a younger body.