Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2020

pash

7 hours ago, PaokCT said:

I would LOVE a reunion with Warda! My cousin partied with him in Thessaloniki and they facetimed me. Maybe I’ll get him on the show

I'd imagine that's the not-so-hidden meaning of the below title. If your cousin is a sketchy as you, it makes sense.

https://inpaok.com/669749/na-allaxei-tis-parees-tou-o-ouarnta/

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pash said:

Rumors as to loans for fellas owned by both WBA and SLB, both midfielders. So if either are true, then someone in our midfield would need to go. Which would probably mean Esiti.

I hope he reads this and comes to your house in the middle of the night 

4 hours ago, pash said:

Rumors as to loans for fellas owned by both WBA and SLB, both midfielders. So if either are true, then someone in our midfield would need to go. Which would probably mean Esiti.

Does he? We need more midfielders. Esiti is a tank, no one like him anywhere.

If anyone needs to go is Biseswar.

4 minutes ago, pash said:

If another comes, what are we going to do with four central midfielders and two DMs? Irresponsible to have so many people on the payroll when we're in only two competitions.

So sell Biseswar, he's absolutely useless.

Biseswar is one of the best players that played for PAOK during the seasons we won titles. Renewing his contract for 3 years was a big mistake as he decided to sit on the contract. The time is ripe for him to move on. The problem is that nobody will pay money for him, which means we will end up paying the rest of his contract.

The issue with midfielders is not if we need additions to the position. the problem is that we need a midfielder that will be fast and creative in order to help our transition to offense. If indeed there is interest in Esiti I would not mind us selling him. 

Also latest fake news is that Fenerbahce is close to getting Michailidis from PAOK, something that PAE PAOK denied. However if it is true that his agent is Paul ... (ROGON) than sooner or later he is history. 

52 minutes ago, pash said:

None of the rumored players are attacking midfielders, from what I've seen. It doesn't solve the problem.

Nothing but we dont need a guy who cant even shoot on target, or doesnt give a dam when hes not playing against big teams.

I wouldn't worry too much about highlights videos and what fans are saying. The majority wouldn't have seen him play and highlights can be deceiving, Colak looked real good in his highlights. 

If he can put the ball in the net we are happy, that's what we need a scorer. Prijo came from a similar level league (probably worse) at a similar age and physically is similar, I wasn't thrilled when he signed back in 2017 but we know how that turned out. 

The pleasing thing is that the club appears to be moving fast to cover one of our trouble positions. Traditionally we've been slow in moving in the market.