Phantis Forums

Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifying

J1078

11 hours ago, Boxou said:

sure. let's bring pavlidis as a replacement who's been playing in a relegation side in netherlands or koulouris who's been kicked out of toulouse.

Oh boy, you’re back on you’re tom-fullery . Good things never last forever I guess.... 

When did I ever mention those names?? All I said in my post was that Giakoumakis is most likely slated to be the starter. I hate Koulouris , idc what happens to him, I don’t want him anywhere near the NT. 

• Like it 2

Koulouris, Kourbelis, Stafylidis and Bakakis shouldn’t be called up in my opinion. Douvikas who is having an excellent season should be in the team instead of Koulouris. It doesn’t matter that he plays for Volos, he’s shown way more this season.

Regarding Giakoumakis, he’s our most inform striker at the moment. Pavlidis who I like shouldn’t start over him. I also hope we see Tzolis on the left wing instead of Mantalos. Give Tzolis 2 full 90 minute games to see what he’s got. 

• 1 month later...

Sweden play Kosovo Sunday if they play like they did today vs Georgia I don’t think they will get out of that game with 3 points. Georgia created some chances to equalize and Kosovo are a better attacking team that can take their chances.

1 hour ago, Ellada2004 said:

Sweden play Kosovo Sunday if they play like they did today vs Georgia I don’t think they will get out of that game with 3 points. Georgia created some chances to equalize and Kosovo are a better attacking team that can take their chances.

I didn’t get to see any highlights Sweden didn’t look that good?

3 hours ago, J1078 said:

I didn’t get to see any highlights Sweden didn’t look that good?

Not that good defensively, Georgia had a few good chances in the first half  on the counter and a great chance in the 82nd minute when they forced a terrific save from Nordfeldt if the shot was placed a little more to the left corner probably would have been a goal. Georgia were unlucky to not get a draw in this game.

WOW Georgia is going to be a BIG problem for us. They counter very well and create good chances. They should have had at least a draw against Sweden and so far the have played Spain much better then we did.

6 minutes ago, J1078 said:

WOW Georgia is going to be a BIG problem for us. They counter very well and create good chances. They should have had at least a draw against Sweden and so far the have played Spain much better then we did.

100x better. I’d say they’re outstanding paying Spain at the moment.