Phantis Forums

Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifying

J1078

Spain will run away with this group. For us there are no easy games we are capable to drop points to Georgia and Kosovo as we've witnessed. In regards to Sweden we don't really fair well against Scandinavian teams. This draw is difficult but as @Ellada2004 said it could have been worse. 

• Like it 1

3 minutes ago, Torontoblue said:

Wtf?? People actually think this is a good draw?? Spain and Sweden?it didn’t matter what group we got. It was always going to be horrible 
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Group C 2nd place. Haven’t qualified since Brazil 2014. 
you guys are smoking crack. 

lol you good mate?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Torontoblue said:

Wtf?? People actually think this is a good draw?? Spain and Sweden?it didn’t matter what group we got. It was always going to be horrible 
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Group C 2nd place. Haven’t qualified since Brazil 2014. 
you guys are smoking crack. 

Stick to your Blue jays and stick ball vlaka 😆 

• Haha 1

Sweden can be beat they’re nothing special. Going up vs Switzerland Ukraine and even Poland from pot 2 would have been tough.

Last time we had Spain in our qualification group Greece went on to win the EURO 🏆

PA ME ELLADA!!!

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, Ellada2004 said:

Sweden can be beat they’re nothing special. Going up vs Switzerland Ukraine and even Poland from pot 2 would have been tough.

Last time we had Spain in our qualification group Greece went on to win the EURO 🏆

PA ME ELLADA!!!

Sweden might be having Zlatan back.

Last 2 nations cup groups have been so easy. But yet we can’t even finish 1st in a 3rd division. Yeah we are going to finish 1st or 2nd in a group that has Spain and Sweden. Lol 😂 

that’s  the problem with Greeks. We look for bandaid solutions rather than go to the core of the problem and try to fix it. 

we have a huge problem. But yeah we will do it. We will qualify. Being not able to get promoted and finish first in group C not once but twice?? Wtf!! Yeah we are on our way to Qatar. 
look out Spain and Sweden. 2 teams that played recently in group A.

είστε όλοι τρελοί 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Torontoblue

Think about it Einstein’s 

we just went through 2 qualifiers for 2016 and 2018. Didn’t even come close to qualify. 
then we play in 2 nations league campaigns in what I would say is a shameful group of minnows and we can’t even get promoted finish 1st. 
and you think Spain and Sweden will be easy???

Kosovo and Georgia must be licking their lips to play us😂😂

😂😂😂

Edited by Torontoblue

9 minutes ago, Torontoblue said:

we just went through 2 qualifiers for 2016 and 2018. Didn’t even come close to qualify. 
then we play in 2 nations league campaigns in what I would say is a shameful group of minnows and we can’t even get promoted finish 1st. 

😂😂😂

If you’re gonna come on here and try to make a point you may wanna get your facts straight. In 2018 we lost in the playoff round for qualifying after losing to croatia... so your point is invalid. 

• Like it 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Torontoblue said:

😂😂😂

Stick to watching jr Hackey tournament and enjoy watching Russia  win it!! Ante Geia!

• Like it 1

Realistically we have a very small chance of making the finals. If we manage to outperform ourselves and do finish in 2nd place ahead of Sweden we still have to eliminate 2 other countries in order to make it to Qatar.

If I was a betting man I would say we are not going to the finals, but than again back in 2004 we had Spain in our qualifying group and we all know how that turned out, so anything is possible. Miracles do happen sometimes.

• Thanks 2

• Dutch Eagle changed the title to Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifying