Phantis Forums

Olympique Marseille-Olympiacos(1 December 2020, Stade Velodrome, Marseille)

Omonoia9

6 minutes ago, Tzatziki said:

I freakin cannot stand the VAR, this loss may cost us our whole European campaign, let's hope not but things aint looking good.

I hate VAR they still got the call wrong with Rafinha hand ball it was outside the box. This was worse than the Wolves catastrophe..

2 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

I hate VAR they still got the call wrong with Rafinha hand ball it was outside the box. This was worse than the Wolves catastrophe..

It's just used so anally too

• Like it 2

Was it just me or did a Marseille player give away a handball outside the box not long after the Rafinha incident and didn’t even get a yellow card even though it was more blatant?

As for the 2nd penalty, why isn’t the ref going to the monitor to see for himself? How is it even a clear and obvious error for it to be overturned?

El Arabi got punched in the head by the Marseille keeper, could realistically be given a red card and penalty, it was called offside but it looked very close, why didn’t we get a stop in play and a trillion replays to forensically review the play and bring VAR in?

VAR is an absolute crapshoot. When it comes to offside it always favour the defender even when theirs an armpit in it. Yet here a speculative shot goes in favour of the attacker and the ref doesn’t even bother to look for himself.

• Like it 1

10 minutes ago, Greekoz said:

Was it just me or did a Marseille player give away a handball outside the box not long after the Rafinha incident and didn’t even get a yellow card even though it was more blatant?

As for the 2nd penalty, why isn’t the ref going to the monitor to see for himself? How is it even a clear and obvious error for it to be overturned?

El Arabi got punched in the head by the Marseille keeper, could realistically be given a red card and penalty, it was called offside but it looked very close, why didn’t we get a stop in play and a trillion replays to forensically review the play and bring VAR in?

VAR is an absolute crapshoot. When it comes to offside it always favour the defender even when theirs an armpit in it. Yet here a speculative shot goes in favour of the attacker and the ref doesn’t even bother to look for himself.

I was yelling the same thing on their handball and there was no yellow card? Total BS..

• Like it 1

btw anyone noticed how Mandanda literally PUNCHES El Arabi in the head in the last minute of the game? Clear penalty that turned to be a foul for Marseille? ffs im still pissed off the way we lost, Marseille wouldn't have attempted a single shot on target even if the game ended today.

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, Boxou said:

btw anyone noticed how Mandanda literally PUNCHES El Arabi in the head in the last minute of the game? Clear penalty that turned to be a foul for Marseille? ffs im still pissed off the way we lost, Marseille wouldn't have attempted a single shot on target even if the game ended today.

Ya there goalie clearly punched him and the foul went against OLY? Really? The UEFA mob..

• Lazarus changed the title to Olympique Marseille-Olympiacos(1 December 2020, Stade Velodrome, Marseille)