Phantis Forums

EL-GS-R4: PSV Eindhoven - PAOK (26-Nov-20, 22:00 EET)

Blackhawk

Sorry! I haven’t been paying attention to this. Just been tweeting my frustrations since I started a Twitter for the podcast. But here are my thoughts :

We had them on the back foot and yet Garcia chose to sit back for the remaining 80 min to keep a result ? SMALL TEAM MENTALITY. We needed to keep our foot on their throat but instead we gave them an out. Also... wth is with Tsigaris and why is he still in the game. Two out of the three goals were his fault, go watch on film his poor positioning or him not tracking back. Then Garcia takes out Tzolis ? I’m a huge Garcia fan but this is on him 100% if we don’t get a result 

Esiti should have been in at half (should have started)

Edited by PaokCT

28 minutes ago, Athens4 said:

Why is Crespo playing as a wingback?!  The CL games should have been the last time he played in this position.

I agree. I especially blame those PAOK_Talk people for thinking it's a good idea. He should never play that position when we have three right backs who have also played on the left.

• Like it 1

1) Why is Crespo playing wingback?

2) Why didn't Esiti come on (at least when it was 2-2)?

3) Why is Biseswar still playing for us?

4) Why is he starting Tsiggaras in this type of game where the opposition midfield is made up of African beasts?

I cannot see us making us out of the group now. We need Granada to do us a huge favour and I can't see that happening with PSV back to full strength. In fact, I cannot even see us beating Omonia next week. The players should be fined a week's wages after today, that was an absolute disgrace.

• Like it 1