Phantis Forums

K

Go:bekli

i have to applaud this decision by the original21 fans to stop war being raged vs dusan. finally they have put personal feelings asie and concentrate on helping the team. hopefully all aek fans will do the same and not have others cheering for dusan so we can get back to original jeering again. it has to be either both or none.

when the dosomething right we have to give them credit but when original do something bad or stupid they have to be critisised.

i have to applaud this decision by the original21 fans to stop war being raged vs dusan. finally they have put personal feelings asie and concentrate on helping the team. hopefully all aek fans will do the same and not have others cheering for dusan so we can get back to original jeering again. it has to be either both or none.

when the dosomething right we have to give them credit but when original do something bad or stupid they have to be critisised.

The only way we can proceed as a team, oganization and family is all together - a true Enosis. I applaud this if indeed it truely does happen.

Psomiadis is gone.

payments to former players/teams, seems to be getting alot cleaner.

Payments to current players can now happen, with the $$$ from the CL.

The fan base seems to be (negatively) calming down.

I really think that if all of our inner turmoil fizzles out, there is not much else to stop us from going far in Europe and winning the championship and cup. I think, that the other teams in Greece are really scared to see our team have nothing else to worry about except winning. I look forward to it.

Archived