Phantis Forums

Nations League: Greece-Kosovo (14 Oct. 2020, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Omonoia9

I heard it’s not gonna be much different than the Moldova one. I hope those rumors turn out to be false. I think one of Pelkas or Fortounis need to start. Can’t do both though as we have to make sure we shore up our CM. All their firepower will be playing today.

• Like it 1

Η ενδεκάδα της Εθνικής με Κόσοβο

Με συνταγή... Μολδαβίας, αποφάσισε να παρατάξει την Εθνική και απέναντι στο Κόσοβο ο Τζον Φαν’τ Σχιπ.

Τελευταία ενημέρωση 14/10/2020, 19:57
www.sport-fm.gr

Ακριβώς την ίδια ενδεκάδα με την οποία έπαιξε κόντρα στη Μολδαβία, θα παρατάξει την Εθνική και στο αποψινό ματς κόντρα στο Κόσοβο ο Τζον Φαν’τ Σχιπ. Ο Ολλανδός τεχνικός θα ξεκινήσει λοιπόν με τους ίδιους έντεκα και θα επιμείνει στο 4-2-3-1.

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, ο Βλαχοδήμος θα είναι κάτω από τα δοκάρια, αριστερά ο Γιαννούλης, ως δίδυμο στόπερ ξεκινούν οι Τζαβέλλας και Σβάρνας, με τον Χατζηδιάκο να τοποθετείται στο δεξί άκρο της άμυνας.

Οι Κουρμπέλης και Ζέκα θα βρεθούν στον άξονα, ενώ Λημνιός και Μάνταλο θα ξεκινήσουν στις πτέρυηες με τον Μπακασέτα να πηγαίνει σε ρόλο πίσω από τον επιθετικό που θα είναι και πάλι ο Παυλίδης.

ON DEMAND: Όλα τα ρεπορτάζ στο επίσημο κανάλι του ΣΠΟΡ FM στο youtube

It looks like this guy should be in love with Mantalos off the pitch. Can't have Fortounis, Masouras and Fountas on the bench and Donis out of the squad for this trashy player to be an automatic starter every fcking time.

Yet again he puts a centre back to play as a right back. And you try to convince me this clown is a professional coach?

Edited by Boxou

42 minutes ago, Boxou said:

It looks like this guy should be in love with Mantalos off the pitch. Can't have Fortounis, Masouras and Fountas on the bench and Donis out of the squad for this trashy player to be an automatic starter every fcking time.

Yet again he puts a centre back to play as a right back. And you try to convince me this clown is a professional coach?

Well he is technically a professional coach... he coaches for money. I’m sure knows more than we do sitting at home watching the game. 

Should we win, don’t come here pissed off that we won by a small result. If we lose then we can criticize his selections but saying he’s not a professional coach or calling him a clown is not warranted. But that’s your opinion!

GREECE

1 Vlachodimos(GK)

17 Hatzidiakos

19 Svarnas

3 Tzavellas

23 Giannoulis

21 Kourbelis

8 Zeca

18 Limnios

11 Bakasetas(Captain)

20 Mantalos

16 Pavlidis

BENCH

12 Dioudis(GK)

13 Barkas(GK)

2 Lampropoulos

4 Michailidis

5 Bouchalakis

6 Kyriakopoulos

7 Tzolis

9 Pelkas

10 Fortounis

14 Fountas

15 Rota

22 Lykogiannis

Manager: John van't Schip(NED) 

KOSOVO

12 Muric(GK)

19 Paqarada

3 Aliti

20 Dresevic

15 Vojvoda

5 Shala(Captain)

4 Loshaj

2 Hadergjonaj

9 Celina

7 Kastrati

17 Kololli

BENCH

1 Ujkani(GK)

16 Bekaj(GK)

6 Rashkaj

8 Hasani

11 Rashani

21 Nuhiu

23 Muslija

Manager: Bernard Challendes(SUI)

1 hour ago, Boxou said:

It looks like this guy should be in love with Mantalos off the pitch. Can't have Fortounis, Masouras and Fountas on the bench and Donis out of the squad for this trashy player to be an automatic starter every f**ing time.

I understand your frustration, but the coach is doing what ever he can to win matches. 

Edited by Molon Lave
  • Thanks 1

• Lazarus changed the title to Nations League: Greece-Kosovo (14 Oct. 2020, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Not surprised JVS is going in unchanged, the line-up is settled and he seems to like to stick with what's been working for him. 

Fortounis was always less likely to start a match where the other team would have equal or potentially more possession than us, pressing will be key and that's his weakness. I'm sure we'll see him in the 2nd half, depending on the score. 

Edited by paokarag4