Phantis Forums

Greek Cup (2020-2021)

Blackhawk

Vast swathes of kokoretsi will remain uneaten.

I see that AEK made it through but Hnid received yellows at 91 and 93. Was he being a li'l stinker? Looks like our future striker Douvikas scored the 1-0 (PK).

What a gift by the "O" Aris goalie. basically gave Olympiakos the qualification to the semis. Olympiakos did not create a single chance in the game, but scored the goal that they needed.

24 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

What a gift by the "O" Aris goalie. basically gave Olympiakos the qualification to the semis. Olympiakos did not create a single chance in the game, but scored the goal that they needed.

I had it on in the background and at one point really thought O.A.R.I.S were going to bit the hand that feeds them. How naive of me.

21 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Semi draw on March 19.

Two weeks to do a draw that could in all honesty be done tomorrow. What a joke.

No need to rush. Games to be played April 6,7 or 8 (first leg) and April 27,28 or 29 (return).

Can not see “the winner” of Bouchalakis. Blocked in my country on different sites. Has Esobarakis influence in my country too?

Errr, I was under the impression you could not leave the field of play to get an advantage. In the lead up did he naturally go over the line [chasing for a ball, part of a tackle, etc] or did he decide to try and pull some poniria?

Yes, March 16 after Olympiakos complained and requested presence of official from the 4 teams involved. I guess they will all be touching the balls to make sure they are the same temperature.

That goal is an odd one.  It may be legal but not in the spirit of the game.  I can see how the goalie didn't see him, he was touching the post, everyone is tracking back.  What the goalie did is what 90% of the goalies do and don't blame him for it. Goal counted but feels like a cheap way to go through, even if clean.

20 minutes ago, Brklyngrk said:

What the goalie did is what 90% of the goalies do and don't blame him for it. Goal counted but feels like a cheap way to go through, even if clean.

No, mate. Keepers in proper leagues take a quick look behind them before dropping the ball.

Exactly. The only difference is that to get the European ticket you need at a minimum 2 ties and one win in the Greek Cup, or 10 games in the playoffs against teams that we have had problems beating all season long. I would strongly concentrate on winning the cup.

I think it is disgusting how both PAOK and AEK just let Agrafiotis touch the balls before the draw took place. EVERY year we have the same problems with the criminal organisation and EVERY year we sit back and do nothing.

It is clear that the only way anything will ever get done is by refusing to play by their rules. There needs to a clear group decision where no team starts the league until these issues are resolved. If that means being punished by EPO then so be it. I am under no illusions - we don't have a good team right now - but I nevertheless sick and tired of us allowing the team from Piraeus to dictate what goes on in Greek football. I have absolutely no confidence in PAOK's leadership.

• Blackhawk changed the title to Greek Cup (2020-2021)