Phantis Forums

Nations League: Greece - Moldova (11 Oct. 2020, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

Omonoia9

2 minutes ago, Boxou said:

It's rather the reality you fail to see because for the past year you have been reading everywhere how much of a grear team we have been since the departure of toxic guys.

And that is based on the performance against Armenias and Kosovos of this world

I get what you are saying but no matter what we all want to see the bottom line is this coach is not calling those guys up no matter what we say wether we agree or disagree with JVS decision. I’m not a fan of his selections or who starts or doesn’t start either but the reality is he has been getting results.. We haven’t  just played well against Armenia and Kosovo we also beat Bosnia who is in a much higher group then us along with Finland, we also played Italy very well with JVS and could have had a better result but were unlucky.. After suffering so many years I’m okay with change as long as the selections are somewhat logical..

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 2

Mantalos passing is killing us right now. Glad to see vlachodimos in goal for a change. I think this team struggles with teams worse than them because while we do have a weakness in creating opportunities these small nations fill their box with defenders adding pressure to our attack.

I feel like against better nations (that don’t park the bus) we will be much better at creating chances. 

I just hope coach not fielding players such as  fortounis as a starter  Is just him allowing younger players minutes and confidence. Fortounis should definitely be a starter on this team.

5 minutes ago, Bardouuu said:

Mantalos passing is killing us right now. Glad to see vlachodimos in goal for a change. I think this team struggles with teams worse than them because while we do have a weakness in creating opportunities these small nations fill their box with defenders adding pressure to our attack.

I feel like against better nations (that don’t park the bus) we will be much better at creating chances. 

I just hope coach not fielding players such as  fortounis as a starter  Is just him allowing younger players minutes and confidence. Fortounis should definitely be a starter on this team.

I’ll put my foot in my mouth now for that goal from mantalos

• Like it 1
  • Haha 2