Phantis Forums

CL-PO-L1: Krasnodar - PAOK (22-Sep-20, 22:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Krasnodar.jpg.42f3f7b39415ff90765252e85a7a9659.jpg  VS  PAOK.jpg.175a8728fc7309c2867bd853fd7b2187.jpg

MATCHUP:             FC Krasnodar - PAOK Thessaloniki 
COMPETITION:    Champions League – Playoff Round - Leg 1
DATE:                    22-September-2020
TIME:                    22:00 EEST (19:00 GMT, 14:00 CDT, 05:00 AEST next day)
CITY/STADIUM:   Krasnodar - Krasnodar Stadium (35,074)
REFEREES:              Clément Turpin - Nicolas Danos, Frédéric Haquette  (France)
TELEVISION:        COSMOTE Sport 1 (Greece), Cytavision Sport (Cyprus), BT Sport ESPN (UK), Optus Sport (Australia), DAZN (Canada), CBS All Access, Galavision, Univision Now, TUDNxtra (USA) 

PAOK’s History against teams from Russia in European Competitions

2018-2019:  Spartak Moscow – PAOK     0:0 – Att: 40,385 – Champions League (Qualifying Round 3 – Leg 2)
2018-2019:  PAOK – Spartak Moscow    3:2 – (Prijovic, Limnios, Pelkas) - Att: 24,463 – Champions League (Qualifying Round 3 – Leg 1)

2015-2016:  FC Krasnodar – PAOK         2:1 – (Mak) - Att: 15,550 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 4)
2015-2016:  PAOK – FC Krasnodar         0:0 – Att: 9,325 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 3)

2011-2012:  PAOK – Rubin Kazan            1:1 – (Vieirinha-p) – Att:: 15,625 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 6)
2011-2012:  Rubin Kazan – PAOK            2:2 – (Athanasiadis, Fotakis) - Att: 14,350 – Europa League (Group Stage, Round 2)

2010-2011:  CSKA Moscow – PAOK        1:1 – (Muslimovic) - Att: 8,000 – Europa League (Round of 32 – Leg 2)
2010-2011:  PAOK – CSKA Moscow        0:1 – Attt: 22,245 – Europa League (Round of 32 – Leg 1)

PRE-Russian Federation (USSR):        

1976-1977:  PAOKDynamo Kiev          0:2 – Att: 27,350 - Champions Cup (Round 2, Leg 2)
1976-1977:  Dynamo Kiev – PAOK         4:0 – Att: 30,000 – Champions Cup (Round 2, Leg 1)

GAMES:  10    WINS:  1    TIES:  5    LOSSES:  4

Here's the list:

Οι 24 παίκτες της λίστας Α είναι οι: Μπαλογιάννης , Μπίσεσβαρ , Κρέσπο , Μάτος , Ελ Καντουρί , Εσίτι , Γιαννούλης , Ίνγκασον , Βαρέλα , Λύρατζης , Μιχαηλίδης , Μιχάι , Νινούα , Πασχαλάκης , Πέλκας , Περέιρα , Ρέι , Ζαμπά , Σβαμπ , Σφιντέρσκι , Τσιγγάρας , Τζόλης , Ζίβκοβιτς , Α.Ζίβκοβιτς.

Στη λίστα Β συμπεριλαμβάνονται οι: Αβεντισιάν, Γαϊτανίδης, Γιαξής, Κωνσταντέλιας, Κουλιεράκης, Κούτσιας , Παναγιώτου, Τάχατος, Ταλιχμανίδης, Βρακάς.

Krasnodar beat Khimki 7:2 in their league game today. Looks like they have the fire power. I think our defense will have to perform as good if not better as they did against Benfica. A 1:1 tie would be great a result, but I don't see it.

The 20 players that fly to Krasnodar this afternoon:

Πασχαλάκη , Ρέι , Ζίβκοβιτς , Μιχάι , Βαρέλα , Ίνγκασον , Κρέσπο , Μιχαηλίδη , Γιαννούλη , Περέιρα , Εσίτι , Νινούα , Σβαμπ , Ελ Καντουρί , Μπίσεσβαρ , Πέλκα , Α.Ζίβκοβιτς , Σφιντέρσκι , Τζόλη , Κούτσια .

I think he was referring to PAOKSYD, and how dare you @pash! Still carrying grudges from episode one and trying to disrupt the podcast locker rooms. Are you friends with a guy named Siovas by any chance?

On a slightly more serious note the teams flight to Krasnodar has been delayed due to technical issues with the plane. Apparently we're going to be delayed at least 2-3 hours, which is far from ideal. 

Με την ψυχολογία που έχει ο Σφιντέρσκι δεν θα έπρεπε να ξεκινήσει. Ο τύπος με τον Ατρόμητο ήταν σα να μην υπάρχει. Βέβαια και η τριπλέτα που λέτε με Πέλκα-Τζόλη-Ζίβκοβιτς είναι ρίσκο. Τρίτη επιλογή θα ήταν να ξεκινήσει ο Κούτσιας.

Where did I praise Krasnodar? I just pointed out that they scored 7 goals in their league game.  If anything else that tells me that they have a good set of offensive players.

Krasnodar is currently a better team than PAOK. Just the simple fact that their UEFA coefficient is 35.000 and PAOK's is 21.000 should tell you that. They are the favorites to win the series. If we play like we did with Benfica we have a chance to get a result that will give us the chance to eliminate them at Toumba.

2 hours ago, Molon Lave said:

Blackhawk, are you seriously praising Krasnodar because they scored 7 goals against a Mickey Mouse team? lol

Dude, Krasnodar is three points from the top right now. Do we need to explain to you how much better the Russian League is compared to the Greek League? I'm sure the bottom team of the Russian League would probably end 5th at our league and any team besides PAOK-Olympiakos-AEK-Panathinaikos would battle relegation in the Russian League...

PAOK won 1-0 Larisa and draw 1-1 Atromitos .... I wish we would win 7-2 one of these team which I'm sure are way worse than Khimki.

Krasnodar are the favorites. You can just reply lol or whatever, but that's the fact. Dude.

Wague and Colak were added by PAOK to European list of players for the Krasnodar games. This means that they are officially PAOK players even though they have not been announced yet. To make room for them Jaba was taken off the list.

Since they did not travel with the team to Krasnodar, they will not play tomorrow, but will be available for the return match.

Μακάρι να τα καταφέρουμε παιδιά. Πολύ δύσκολο παιχνίδι. Παίζουμε κόντρα σε μία καλύτερη ομάδα που έχει και περισσότερα παιχνίδια στη σεζόν. Να τα δώσουν όλα οι δικοί μας, να έχουμε και τύχη και να πάρουμε ένα θετικό αποτέλεσμα!