Phantis Forums

CL-QR3: PAOK - Benfica (15-Sep-20, 21:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Μεγάλη νίκη. Είχαμε πάρα πολύ υπομονή στο παιχνίδι μας και το πλήρωσαν οι πορτογάλοι. Του Ζέσους του πήρε τη ταυτότητα ο Αμπέλ απόψε.

Πάμε παρακάτω τώρα, αϊντε ΠΑΟΚΑΡΑ!

• Like it 1

Big props to El Kaddouri and Schwab for holding our midfield together. The whole team stunk in the first half but it all came together in the second.

Tzolis cool as a cucumber, love this kid.

Akpom big improvement in the second half, Swiderski looked mostly lost. I say for next game start Pelkas as striker and play Zivkovic in his spot.

• Like it 1

Swiderwski looks fragile and weak, he just kept falling over, like he was a leaf. He was lost. Paok really needs to put him in the gym under a personal trainer and a proper diet. He needs to gain strength and muscle, he just keeps falling over. 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, pash said:

Big props to El Kaddouri and Schwab for holding our midfield together. The whole team stunk in the first half but it all came together in the second.

Tzolis cool as a cucumber, love this kid.

Akpom big improvement in the second half, Swiderski looked mostly lost. I say for next game start Pelkas as striker and play Zivkovic in his spot.

Zivkovic is not ready to play a whole game. Akpom should start up top again.

1 hour ago, Athens4 said:

@pashthoughts on Crespo's new hairstyle? I would say surf instructor or perhaps even CBD salesman. Definitely an upgrade from used car salesman.

I was going to say he was at the OG Woodstock and tripped so hard he ended up traveling 40 years into the future

7 hours ago, pash said:

GOAWAALALKASWFLAKDFSJCFVSADKLJASDFRLKJASDFKL  FADSFDS FDS

This beautiful piece of literature sums up it all better than any words.  I can visualise the keyboard getting bashed.  I wonder though what an alien civilisation will make of it while they attempt to decipher what it means.

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I had no problem with Open TV. Saw both games without any issues. Too bad we won't have that option from now on going forward.

Against Besiktas I had no issues myself. Against Benfica couldn't watch at all... Anyway, as you say it's now over.

On 9/15/2020 at 9:58 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Thanks, Dean.

Also glad to see kolokotronis99tripoli back after a while.

And glad Apolo Vaz did not show up. All the other times we were eliminated. 😉

I could not log in, i had to recover my password.

Congratulations for the win, it was well deserved.

I hope you can make it trowgh GS,that 40mil can change your club forever.

• Like it 1