Phantis Forums

Konstantinos Tsimikas - Liverpool F.C.

Argy

I think the captaincy should go to either Tsimikas, Vlachodimos, Manolas or Fortounis. These guys are our best players. 

As far as long serving or a real leader, that should go to either Sokratis or Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Both these guys have played a lot for Greece and both have more leadership qualities. That’s if Sokratis plays again and if Papadopoulos stays fit. Also Mavropanos is the most inform out of all our CBs so he has to start. 

• Like it 2

20 hours ago, Dean97 said:

I think the captaincy should go to either Tsimikas, Vlachodimos, Manolas or Fortounis. These guys are our best players. 

As far as long serving or a real leader, that should go to either Sokratis or Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Both these guys have played a lot for Greece and both have more leadership qualities. That’s if Sokratis plays again and if Papadopoulos stays fit. Also Mavropanos is the most inform out of all our CBs so he has to start. 

Good choices it can’t be Bakasetas that’s for sure!

• Like it 1

I love Sokratis/Kyriakos passion but we can't rely on them now in that role. I think it should either be Tsimikas (great attitude, playing at a high level) or our goal keeper (also playing at a high level). Everyone else is too young or not fit for that role.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After about 2 months as the starting left back (due to Andy Robertson's injury), Tsimikas has broken his collarbone in an unlucky incident where he was shoved into his own coach and landed awkwardly on his collarbone. 

He will be out for a while, early reports are at least 3 months which would put him in big doubt for the playoff against Kazakhstan and any potential subsequent playoff final. 

8 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

After about 2 months as the starting left back (due to Andy Robertson's injury), Tsimikas has broken his collarbone in an unlucky incident where he was shoved into his own coach and landed awkwardly on his collarbone. 

He will be out for a while, early reports are at least 3 months which would put him in big doubt for the playoff against Kazakhstan and any potential subsequent playoff final. 

What a disaster! Saka shoved him. We need our starters to be fit and ready for March. Very concerning.