Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters

Blackhawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All yellows will be deleted at the beginning of the play-offs unless players collect the fourth one. This will lead to a suspension in the last games if received on MD 24 or 25. If received on MD 26 the suspension will be transferred to the play-offs. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I can't find Dutch Eagle's last post on the topic of yellows, so I figure this is a good place to post this - Baba Rahman will be sitting out for Panaitolikos, and Kedziora will miss Panserraikos. Don't be shocked if that Panserraikos game gets flipped to be a home one for us, similar to what happened vs Aris.

Speaking of cards, UEFA still has not ruled on the Meite and Trapp punishments for their red cards. They both erased one game ban yesterday, but it's still possible that they will eventually get 3-game bans. 

On 10/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, pash said:

I can't find Dutch Eagle's last post on the topic of yellows, so I figure this is a good place to post this - Baba Rahman will be sitting out for Panaitolikos, and Kedziora will miss Panserraikos. Don't be shocked if that Panserraikos game gets flipped to be a home one for us, similar to what happened vs Aris.

Andrija and Taison received their third yellow card too against the paper boys. So they will miss either the match against Panaitolikos,  Panserraikos or Lamia. The gavs-game is again no option. 

On 10/31/2023 at 7:00 PM, Blackhawk said:

I predict Zivko will sit out against Serres and Taison against Lamia.

Also it is confirmed that Meite served his punishment in Europe. No additional punishment was served by UEFA.

Andrija correct. 

Taison not. Also against Panaitolikos.

So each game a defender and a forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas Murg will miss the match against Lamia due to his third yellow this season.

Anybody aware of the new rules? Used to be 1 match suspension  after 4 yellows and two after 7 yellows. But now 1 after 3 yellows and ........

So when is the next fatal card for our card-collectors?

• 2 months later...

Murg (three cards) and Baba (six cards) must sit out on of these upcoming games:

Atromitos, AEK, Olympiakos, Panaitolikos

Which would you choose? For me, I think I'd rather get the suspensions out of the way next weekend. I would rather have Baba "clean" for the two derbies, and there's probably no chance that these guys don't pick up cards vs AEK or Olympiakos...

I don't drink alcohol my friend as I do not like it. So I am always sober 😆

Baba will sit out his suspension against Panaitolikos (MD 24). They took my advice as they always should do because that is in the best interest of our club.

• 3 weeks later...

As a result of new government laws, PAOK was punished with one game without fans for the next home game due to some idiot throwing a fire cracker during the Olympiakos game. As it stands we will play our first playoff game without fans. 

That's the government flexing it's powers. The Greek football teams need to bring this matter to UEFA/FIFA, which don't allow government meddling in football affairs.