Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters

Blackhawk

@Tzatziki It is a trash site but they did ask some good questions in that rare case.

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/791915_karypidis-den-syndeo-ton-paok-me-tin-apopeira-dorodokias-toy-siampani

Karypidis goes against Olympiakos'es agenda that Paok was behind the bribery, according to Open he stated that Paok has nothing to do with this. Smells like potential drama behind the scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was orchestrated by Olympiakos or if it was an attempt at bribery by betting companies.

Edited by Nilaul

Αντι να κάνει εξώδικο η πλευρά του παίχτη που δημοσιοποιουνται προσωπικά δεδομένα του με την δικηγόρου του, κάνει ο ολυμπιακός. Εκτός αν ο Ολυμπιακός είναι η πλευρά του παίχτη. Αλλά τι λέω , πονάει η αλήθεια ..και δε ξερουν ετσι οπως το απλωσαν και δε τους βγαίνει στον πειραιά, τρεχουν να το μαζέψουν. Ποιος θα τολμήσει να ρίξει αυτή την ομάδα στην Β' Εθνική; Οποιο σκάνδαλο αθλητικό κι αν ψιλαφήσεις, ειναι ο ολυμπαικός από πίσω! Ελεος με τους λιμανίσους!

• 1 month later...

sAvViDis iS dIrTy aNd rUinIng gR3eK foOtbAlL 

Anteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee apo edw. 

I'm sure Olympiacos will go to CAS but regardless it's a big win for the club and just re-affirms that Olympiacos really want Ivan gone and will go to any means to make that happen. Including but not limited to what has transpired with Xanthi and what they bullied Siampanis into doing.

But what’s in for us? Totally nothing. This not guilty doesn’t bring back a possible championship. Just like that chartino championship we lost due to non football related matters. I’m fed up with this total shythouse called Greek football. Only m@l@kies with minisi here, minisi there and thinking they are all levendes.

But when we play again I will be watching as usual .......

• Like it 1

What a bummer. We no longer have a 'B' team. Maybe we can still claim Volos or Agrinio. :biggrin:

Finally this joke of a manufactured fake issue created by Olympiakos is over. Let them take it to CAS if they have the balls.

Yes we probably lost a title last season because of this and for that reason the PAOK legal team needs start suing a lot people just to send a message that such tactics will not work in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday was the deadline for Olympiakos to take the EPO Appeals Court ruling that there is no ownership of Xanthi by Ivan Savvidis to CAS. As expected they chickened out by failing to go to the international court, since they had no chance of ever proving their allegations since they were all just manufactured by them.

• Like it 1

• 8 months later...

PAOK is facing up to 9 or 10 games without fans and heavy monetary fines as a result of the fans storming the field last Sunday.

For the flares thrown on the pitch, the various object thrown on the pitch, the fact that the game was interrupted the projected fines are 8 games.

The fact that 3 of the 4 people arrested did not have a proof of being vaccinated against COVID, the minister of health threatened that he will punish PAOK with additional 1 or 2 game bans.

Looks like the PAOK lawyers have their work cut out for them on Friday.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters

I say: accept this punishment and hush. Then start demolishing gate 4 like Barça kicked out "Boixos Nois" and make us a club to visit with the entire family that buy tickets instead of those "dsabatzides" that try to enter the stadium together with you. And put some 7 ft monsters at the gates to check flares and other stuff. 

• Like it 4

I m sure hash punishment is deserved here, but to accept the government coming in and tacking on another 1 or 2 game ban on top of it is a disgrace, when they did not do anything in other cases involving COVID restrictions that were broken.

The problem with Gate 4 needs to be addressed by Savvidis and PAE PAOK. Half the people entering the gate don't buy tickets for the games and slip in for free without security doing anything. On top of that they fail to screen people from bringing in the various flares and explosive devices. Also it is very disturbing to see that somebody just unlocks the door at gate 4 allowing people to enter the field. 

Also, only four people were arrested on Sunday, while there were at least 30 people that entered the pitch. How hard would it be round up all of them? Here again we are talking inefficient security (company owned by Savvidis BTW) and the useless Greek police force. 

The fines for the Aris game are in:

4 games without fans (Lamia, Tripoli, AEL, Panaitolikos)
€ 193,500 fine

Additionally the Greek government punished PAOK with a 1 game ban for gates 4 and 4A due to non-compliance with COVID restrictions. This ban will be served in the game with Lamia for which PAOK is already banned anyway.

• Like it 1

Disagree. Punishment was harsh, specially the monetary fine, which as it stands is the heaviest fine ever levied in Greece.

As for the game bans, I totally disagree with these bans as they punish the people that purchased season/game tickets (the majority of fans) and do not participate in violent actions. I am still waiting for a class action lawsuit in Greece by season ticket holders that are not able to attend games that they paid for.

Don't care if Savvidis and co makes statements. I want them to get serious and eliminated the bad apples from attending the games. For starters people that do not have tickets should not be in the stadium. Also, thorough search of all fans entering the station. 

Also we will appeal the decision. I have a feeling the monetary fine will be reduced as a result.

Here's the thing - the team will not root out the bad apples. Those psychos (G4) have managed to convince themselves AND the team that they are the lifeblood of PAOK. The team is scared sh1tless of them. I'm sick of this garbage.

And to those reading this and thinking "well Savvidis is an absentee owner, he needs to do more" - WHAT? Since when do we need a daddy to tell a team how to be run? Why is G4 acting like a human beings contingent on a strongman kowtowing to the mob? Do they not have an administrative staff? Security? Coaches? Do you need our big Russian daddy to pat your head and tell you you're a good and worthwhile boy? To whisper platitudes about how strong and handsome these hooligans are as he tucks each and every one of them into bed at night? In civilized countries, professionals do their jobs and "fans" don't riot with impunity in their own home stadiums.

As far as the unvaccinated fans go - every team should be punished for it every time a single person in their stadium is found breaking the rule. It is not a sufficient excuse to say "but but but everyone ELSE does it and they don't get in trouble!" Maybe if those other teams' fans were jumping barriers and entering the field, they'd be found out too?

Edited by pash
  • Like it 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...