Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters

Blackhawk

Relegation or death! ?

Not sure if -5 points will be enough for Olympiakos to win the league. ?

Sidenote: I thought maybe Mitsotakis being from a different generation and after what Greece has been through since 2008 might do things differently.  Whatever good will he had has all been flushed down the toilet.  He’s crapped on half of Thessaloniki and for what ?

10 hours ago, almand said:

Είμαι ενήμερος Γιάγκο κι ευχαριστώ. Εσύ αντιλαμβάνεσαι ποια καμπανάκια σου κρούουν αυτά που διάβασες; Γιατί αύριο-μεθαύριο δεν θα είναι μόνο ο Ηρακλής, η ΑΕΚ, ο ΄Αρης ή ο ΠαναθηναΪκός που θα ζητούν από τη ΦΙΦΑ αυτό που αξιώνεις εσύ για τον Άρη. Και μέτρα τη ζημιά να δεις για τι ζημιά μιλάμε για τη κυρά-Κική...

Στο μόνο που δίνω δίκιο είναι ένα. Μακάρι να τη πληρώσει και ο Ολυμπιακός κι όλοι όσοι στηρίζουν την παράγκα. Αλλά τότε μόνοι μας θα παίζουμε... Και δεν λέει...

Εσύ αντιλαμβάνεσαι ότι η κυρα-Κική είναι η μόνη που έχει πληρώσει; Όλες τις ρυθμίσεις και τις ιστορίες Βενιζέλου και άρθρα 44 και 99 και τα λοιπά, έχει μπει και η δική σου ομάδα, αλλά θέλεις να το παίζεις οσία παρθένα. Ο Σαββίδης πλήρωσε το αρχικό χρέος χωρίς τις προσαυξήσεις. Κάτι που δεν έκανε κανείς. Τέλος πάντων...

Θέλεις να την πληρώσει ο Ολυμπιακός; Τότε φίλε μου υποστηρίζεις λάθος ομάδα, γιατί η πολιτική της ΠΑΕ σου τα τελευταία 6-7 χρόνια, πριν ακόμα αναλάβει ο μέγιστος ηγέτης Καρύπαρος, ήταν από φιλική έως την αηδία που κατήντησε από όταν ανέβηκε στην Α' Εθνική προς την ομάδα του Πειραιά. Δεν είδα κανέναν θούπερ 3 ή καμία ΠΑΕ Άρης "Ο ΑΡΗΣ" να βγάλει ανακοίνωση για τα στημένα, την εγκληματική οργάνωση, τα λευκά πόλο, τους τραμπουκισμούς διαιτητών και το "ήθος" που κατά καιρούς διδάσκει ο θρύλος. Οπότε τα κροκοδείλια δάκρυα ότι θέλεις να την πληρώσει ο Ολυμπιακός άστα γι' αυτούς που δεν ξέρουν.

Είμαστε σε πόλεμο και δεν είσαι ούτε στη μέση, ούτε ουδέτερος. Είσαι η μύξα του Ολυμπιακού. Μαγκιά σου. Δεν με απασχολείς. Εγώ θέλω τον Σαββίδη να πουλήσει τρέλα και να γίνει της πόπης. Και ο κόσμος να καθίσει φρόνιμος στα παιχνίδια για να μην δώσουμε κανένα δικαίωμα. Βέβαια, με τον Μαρινάκη πρωθυπουργό και τον ΠΑΟΚ να έχει ήδη ηττηθεί κατά κράτος στα δικαστήρια όπου του έκλεψαν ένα πρωτάθλημα, οι πιθανότητες δεν είναι με το μέρος μας. Όχι γιατί είμαστε ένοχοι (αυτό δεν το ξέρω), αλλά γιατί υστερούμε σε δικηγόρους και λαμόγια που κινούνται στις σκιές.

Massive s%$#! show in Greece the last few hours with Parliament passing the vote for points deduction and no relegation HOWEVER it’s reported that, been mid season, it would need EPO to get approval from FIFA who hopefully can come in and add some competence and reason to this circus that is Greek football 

Edited by Alphonse

Yep, democracy in action.  As for FIFA ha ha, the same organisation that voted for the Qatar World Cup, forgive me for having doubts about their impartiality.

The only way PAOK is getting away with is with dirty tactics if they can find and use something.  This was never about being a fair fight, justice or the good of football in Greece.  That much is clear.

It could have been handled very differently but hasn’t been.  Kind of surprising but at the same time kind of not surprised.

Edited by Bananas

FIFA won't step in to help us - they never have before. And CAS will do nothing as well, to reference Savvidis' instagram post from about five minutes ago. The only way out of this is to convince the league early.

Agree pash.  I wouldn’t expect anything from UEFA/FIFA/CAS.  It kind of comes down to who has the most sway over the various teams in the league.  I am not optimistic.

Something closer to -10 points seems the most likely outcome.  -5 points is too risky.  A win in Toumba and all of a sudden we’d be only 1 point behind Olympiakos.  Can you imagine ?

• Like it 1

29 minutes ago, Brklyngrk said:

If PAOK gets relegated, it will cause riots in northern Greece.  That is the only reason why the state did what it did.

No offence but you have no clue what is going on in Greece. I don't know which team you support but this whole thing has been for the benefit of Olympiacos and them only.

Everyone has said that if we are guilty then we should be relegated. 

What I do know is that the govn't is trying to stabilize the economy and streamline reforms while dealing with external threats in the eastern med. Unfortunately, sport and politics seem to go together.  The government feels that if PAOK is relegated, there will be riots in Saloniki.  Same goes if OLY was relegated, there would be riots.  To have some calm, there are trying to get ahead of this.  I don't like the fact that Sports and Politics are being comingled but in an environment were there are so many pitfalls, soccer should not destroy a country.  Just being pragmatic.

And while I do agree if PAOK is guilty, they should be relegated, I do not think PAOK would accept the punishment and they would start blaming the other big teams.

btw - I support PAO but Greece above all teams.

• Like it 3

The sad thing is that even if PAOK is innocent, we will still get punished. Except for the fans the team has no other support. Even the local politicians who depend on votes from the locals sided with their master who is controlled by the owner of Olympiakos. 

Let's not forget this whole issue is not directly about PAOK. It's a campaign to chase Savvidis out of Greece. 

Reports are now out that Olympiakos lawyers as well as the press spokesman for Lefteris Avgenakis (Secretary of Sports) met with one of the EEA committee members late at night just few days before they made their ruling. I wonder what were they discussing. Maybe they were they just having tea. 

There is no doubt in my mind that Olympiakos along with the government and with the help of their puppet teams conspired to manipulate the EEA to falsely accuse PAOK and Xanthi.  

Either way, PAOK will have to prove their innocence, from what I have heard, the financial links are clear but can be disputed in a court of law.

Companies owned by Savvidis based in other countries are loaning to others in his family money to make moves etc... And it's his cousin/newphew that has the link with Xanthi, so it's his money and he would have had to authorize it   - where there is smoke there is fire and you need to realize this.

What is stupid is trying to change what EEA can propose given the complexities of part ownership of another team which as we all know is a massive no no and PAOK only have themselves to blame for that. 

Why all this interference from Parliament to save on ultra behavior is why Greece can not move forward 

• Like it 1

Απ' ότι φαίνεται, τα πράγματα είναι απλά. Αν δεν στείλεις σφαίρες, δεν κάψεις φούρνους, δεν δείρεις διαιτητές, δεν στείλεις λευκά polo και όλα τα γνωστά που κάνει τόσα χρόνια ο Μαρινάκης, τότε είσαι συνεχώς πίσω.

Και όχι μόνο θα βγούμε διεφθαρμένοι, αλλά θα μας κλέψουν ακόμη ένα πρωτάθλημα.

Θα έβγαζε συμπληρωματική ανακοίνωση ο Αρετόπουλος πρόπερσι που έφυγε ο Ολυμπιακός από την Τούμπα για να πάρει το ματς στα χαρτιά; Θα έβγαζε ψεύτικες γνωματεύσεις το κάθε τσουτσέκι στο Διαβαλκανικό για δήθεν τραυματισμό του Γκαρσία; Σφαίρες κύριοι.

Στην Ελλάδα είμαστε και δυστυχώς ή ευτυχώς αυτή είναι η αλήθεια. Τι καταλάβαμε που πάμε με τον σταυρό στο χέρι; Που ήρθε VAR, ξένοι διαιτητές, που αδικούνται και ευνοούνται όλοι; Τα τσιράκια και τα παραρτήματα προσκυνούν τον πρωθυπουργό και λοιδωρούν τον ΠΑΟΚ και τον Σαββίδη. Ελπίζω ο Σαββίδης να πάει full force σε ανοιχτό πόλεμο και όλοι να συστρατευτούμε πίσω του.

• Like it 1

3 hours ago, PAOK_Fan said:

After nearly 40 years, I’m just about done with Greek football. The depths of corruption are just disgusting. 

If you were done, you wouldnt be here. 

Ade paok fans dont speak like this. Salp yourself across the face and paok pan ap ola. 

The world is a farce and the strongest always wins, this is life. 

We will now see how strong Saviddis actually is in his biggest test as Paok owner

• Like it 1

10 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Either way, PAOK will have to prove their innocence, from what I have heard, the financial links are clear but can be disputed in a court of law.

Companies owned by Savvidis based in other countries are loaning to others in his family money to make moves etc... And it's his cousin/newphew that has the link with Xanthi, so it's his money and he would have had to authorize it   - where there is smoke there is fire and you need to realize this.

What is stupid is trying to change what EEA can propose given the complexities of part ownership of another team which as we all know is a massive no no and PAOK only have themselves to blame for that. 

Why all this interference from Parliament to save on ultra behavior is why Greece can not move forward 

I don't know whether you're doing this on purpose or whether you just have a complex with PAOK. None of us want the law to be changed. The change has been made to favour Olympiakos. Wake up!

Perhaps you need to wake up and stop reading posts the wrong way.

My post is rather objective you need to stop taking anything posted by a non Paoktzi incorrectly 

Edited by Alphonse
  • Like it 1

The EEA Board members are slowly pushing each other off the plank. Ilias Arkoudis explained that Eirini Maroupa told them about Savvidis owning Xanthi as "she went to Xanthi and made the judgement that not only did he have influence over the team but that it was actually his". I am not sure you can come to this judgement just by visiting the city, however Maroupa originally said that she went to Xanthi just for the day for one of her client's court hearings. Now she claims that she stayed there for a weekend and took photos of the stadium and the hotel.

Arkoudis says the decision is based on Maroupa's judgement. Maroupa says that Arkoudis made the case for PAOK and Xanthi to be relegated. All this without any solid proof. If I were PAE PAOK I would take them all to the cleaners as this is beyond a joke. UEFA and FIFA must not accept the change in law.

Guys, FIFA doesn't give a s%$#!. They do not need to enforce anything consistently if it does not suit them - if PAOK gets screwed, they won't even notice. If it happened to a team that mattered, they would step in. We will get zero support from FIFA/UEFA or CAS on this.

I think the best we can hope for is a -6 points deduction.  Which is the amount of “free” points from the games with Xanthi.  With a win in Toumba we would be 2 points behind and then in the play offs we could possibly do something.

As an aside, wtf was Savvidis thinking regarding these dealings with Xanthi ?  Stupid move even if he can somehow find a way out.

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters