Phantis Forums

PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters

Blackhawk

By a vote of 3-2, the EEA decided to revoke PAOK's certificate of ownership and Xanthi's shareholding. This means EEA basically decide that PAOK and Xanthi should be relegated from Superleague. They also fined Xanthi 400,000 Euro and PAOK 300,00 Euro. Superleague now has to vote to accept their ruling. After that PAOK has the right to appeal Superleagues decision with EPO. There is also a final appeal available with CAS.

25 minutes ago, pash said:

It sounds like it will get kicked to the league, and then we have the option of appealing to CAS?

first the decision goes to the Superleague for certification by a type of administrative judge, then there is an appeal right, then you could appeal to CAS. What I didn't realize is that the EEA does not require certain burden of proof to reach a decision. 

See above for the ruling and appeal information.

Since this deals with PAE PAOK we will continue the topic here.

In my opinion this is nothing but a another try by Olympiakos not to lose another title. The little babies and their little pets could not live a 3rd straight season without winning title.

Here are the vents as they unfolded:

First, they waited until a government of their liking takes power. Marinakis with the help of his koumbario (New Democracy Party) installs Lefteris Avgenakis as the Undersecretary of Sports. Avgenakis is frequently seen dining with Marinakis, Kougias (Larisa owner and lawyer), Mitropoulos brothers (Olympiakos and Aigaleo to win and everyone else to go F*** themselves) in fancy restaurants in Piraeus and Athens.

Olympiakos using the media controlled by Marinakis plants a story (fake conspiracy theory) on One Channel TV that PAOK is part owner of AO Xanthi. One Channel is owned by Marinakis as is 75 % of media in Greece.  This media empire takes the story and runs it non-stop to shape public opinion. 

Right after the story runs on One Channel (Marinakis TV), Lefteris Avgenakis sacks two members of EEA, whose origin was from Thrace (Xanthi) region. They are replaced by two new members whose origin is Piraeus (surprise, surprise). And those two new members today voted in favor of relegation in the 3:2 decision (surprise, surprise).

PAE PAOK with an official press release calls for Avgenakis to be sacked by the government:

«Η εισήγηση της ΕΕΑ είναι ένα μνημείο υποδούλωσης των -υποτίθεται- λειτουργών της στις εντολές του πολιτικού της προϊσταμένου.

Ο κ. Αυγενάκης αποδείχθηκε εντολοδόχος του γραφείου τύπου του Ολυμπιακού στήνοντας μια υπόθεση που ως μόνο στόχο είχε την κηλίδωση της ιστορίας του ΠΑΟΚ. Της ομάδας που έβαλε τέλος οριστικά στην ασυδοσία του Ολυμπιακού.

Από σήμερα σηκώνουμε το γάντι που έριξε ο Λευτέρης Αυγενάκης και απαιτούμε από τον Πρωθυπουργό την άμεση απομάκρυνσή του. Είναι επικίνδυνος για τον αθλητισμό, την συνοχή της χώρας και επίορκο .

Η φούσκα, που έστησε με τον Βαγγέλη Μαρινάκη, θα σκάσει στο δικό τους πρόσωπο. Να μην ξεχνάνε ότι προσπάθησαν αρκετές φορές να εξοντώσουν τον ΠΑΟΚ και σε κάθε τους απόπειρα βρέθηκαν οι ίδιοι πιο βαθιά χωμένοι στο βούρκο.

Σύντομα το όνειρό σας να δείτε τον ΠΑΟΚ στο έδαφος θα γίνει εφιάλτης!»

Ο ΑΡΗΣ το '97 έπεσε κατηγορία γιατί οι τότε διοικούντες του ξέχασαν τα δελτία των ποδοσφαιριστών σε ένα ματς με τον Αθηναϊκό!

Τότε βέβαια οι αποφάσεις των επιτροπών εφαρμοζόταν. Τώρα κανείς δεν νοιάζεται για το δίκιο. Θα ρίξουν τη Ξάνθη θα βγήτε λάδι εσείς.

Ναι almand, δεν πέσατε γιατί είχατε ομάδα τραγική και χάνατε από όλους, για τα δελτία πέσατε.

Την ιστορία με την Ξάνθη δε την ξέρω. Αυτό που ξέρω είναι τα γεγονότα που παρέθεσε ο Blackhawk. Τώρα εσείς φυσικά σαν παραρτηματάρηδες θα έχετε την επιχειρηματολογία του Καραπαπά, του Θεοδωρίδη και του Τσουκαλά καραμέλα. Μαγκιά σας, και πάλι.

Αν σφάλαμε να πέσουμε. Αλλά όχι να πέσουμε γιατί ο Μαρινάκης είναι κυβέρνηση και κάνει ότι γουστάρει ρε φίλε.

Olympiakos should also be relagated  since Marinakis owns Nova and half  teams are on Nova's pay roll, so he could easily blackmail them and their would be no proof that he actually did. 

• Like it 2

PAOK is at war! 

Mitsotakis sacks Zagorakis in support of the corrupt Augenakis....... 

Government changes law, no team can be relegated but points can be deducted...... 

This is F***en nuts, Olympiacos destroying Greek football for two decades! 

Well well well!  The times they are exciting!  By hook or by crook Olympiacos want this title.  We called AEK AEX but we forget Olympiacos are the masters of paper victories.  And they are without shame.

It’s amusing reading the opinions of “impartial” fans in whose views “the Bulgarian animals” are already guilty.  Collective punishment ... why the hell not.

As for the matter at hand the only thing that is certain is it will clearly show if Olympiacos still has political power on its side or not.  I don’t think relegation is their goal.  I think their goal is points deductions and they’ll use the strategy of “if you won’t relegate them at least deduct points”.

So much for the big-4 meeting to try and get the power brokers to work in a more cooperative way.  That’s just been flushed down the toilet for good.

You would think that if Savvidis used his private money to buy shares or whatever in other clubs that he would be required to sell such interests.  Even fine him or ban him similar to what is done for company directors.  I’m not sure what this has to do with PAOK FC unless of course it could be proved that games were rigged, players bribed etc.

The only that is certain is that there is still a long way to go.  Can’t wait for the next big-4 meeting.  UEFA/FIFA ain’t seen nothing yet.

As an aside it will be interesting to see how the ND government plays this.  If PAOK fans feel victimised (justified or not) then they’ve essentially guaranteed they will lose seats at the next election.

Does anyone here remember how Larisa fans reacted in 1988 when they were deducted points ?

Edited by Bananas

19 hours ago, almand said:

Πόρισμα της ΕΕΑ για υποβιβασμό ΠΑΟΚ - Ξάνθης!

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/h-eea-eishghthhke-ypovivasmo-paok-ksanthhs.5675269.html

How does it sounds to you now? Is it still conspiracy theories, my friend Blackhawk?

Just to make some things clear. I don't want at all this scenario, despite the fact of what you 've done, I want you to stay to Super League. And I'm serious about that. Of course I don't speak on behalf of all Aris fans. It's just me.

I was thinking earlier today there is no way Olympiakos can be hoping for relegation.  They must realise the chances of that happening are very remote.  So what is their angle ?  It must be points deductions.

And just now I read a new law has been passed so both teams won’t be relegated.  Surprise surprise.  It looks like Olympiacos’s plan to win “sta xartia” might work.  We forget they are the kings of winning on paper.  Truly a rezili of a club.  I wonder if the Olympiacos players will laugh in the same way the AEK players laughed after the game when Savvidis stormed the field with a gun.

As for Savvidis, if has done something wrong, punish him.  But no, let’s punish the entire team.  And then we wonder why Greece is the way it is.

At the end of this drama someone will be happy.  Either you guys or us.  But at least someone will be happy.  PAOK, bringers of joy!

If the allegations are proven, it would be more just to force Savvidis to sell whatever shares or whatever he bought.  In addition he should be banned for many years from having anything to do with football in Greece.  But if you penalise the club in any way that’s just going to extend the already bad blood that exists between fans in Greece for another generation.  As it is, it’s already been many years since away fans have able to go to games.  Maybe we do need a Grexit.

No one believes that PAOK is going for relegation. That's for sure. But the whole point is what exactly happened with Xanthi,

Ο Άρης έπεσε δύο φορές Εθνική (η μία ήταν γιατί ξέχασε τα δελτία των ποδοσφαιριστών του, του αφαιρέθηκαν βαθμοί, έπαιξε κεκλεισμένων των θυρών κλπ) ιδού ο ΠΑΟΚ πόσες φορές θα έπρεπε να υποβιβαστεί:

1986 Ο Χαράλαμπος Μπλιώνας πέφτει νεκρός στις κερκίδες του Αλκαζάρ, από φωτοβολίδα που εκτοξεύτηκε από την μεριά των οπαδών του παοκ. Πρώτος νεκρός μέσα σε Ελληνικό γήπεδο ( Δεν υποβιβάστηκε )

2001 Νόμος Βενιζέλου με ειδική εκκαθάριση ώστε οι ομάδες που χρωστάνε στο δημόσιο να μην υποβιβάζονται. (Δεν υποβιβάστηκε)

2004 Νόμος Ορφανού όπου όσοι χρωστάνε στο δημόσιο θα μπουν σε καθεστώς 120 δόσεων και υπάρχει και διαγραφή των προσαυξήσεων στο 80% (Δεν υποβιβάστηκε)

2007 Επειδή δεν έχει πληρώσει καμία δόση από τις 120 της ρύθμισης Ορφανού ο παοκ, ο Ορφανός τους παγώνει τα χρέη μέχρι να βρεθεί διοίκηση μετόχων ενώ αναλαμβάνει ως διοίκηση πρωτοδικείου ο Θοδωρής Ζαγοράκης (Δεν υποβιβάστηκε)

2012 Αναλαμβάνει τον παοκ ο Ιβάν Σαββίδης αγοράζοντας τις μετοχές του. Παρανόμως τα χρέη προς το Ελληνικό δημόσιο παραμένουν παγωμένα για άλλα 2 χρόνια δηλαδή μέχρι το 2014 (Δεν υποβιβάστηκε)

2018 Κατά την διάρκεια του αγώνα παοκ-αεκ στην Τούμπα ο πρόεδρος του παοκ Ιβάν Σαββίδης μπαίνει μέσα στο αγωνιστικό χώρο με φουσκωτούς έχοντας σε εμφανής θέση και το πιστόλι του. Fifa και UEFA ζητάνε τον υποβιβασμό για παραδειγματική τιμωρία (Δεν υποβιβάστηκε)

2020;;;;  Τελικά οι Νόμοι υπάρχουν μοναχά για την ΑΕΚ, Άρη, Ηρακλή; Οι άλλοι δια Νόμου θα έχουν ασυλία; (Τούτο το καθεστώς της ατιμωρησίας των ενόχων εκθέτει και το Σύνταγμα, και τη Κυβέρνηση και τη Δικαιοσύνη, και τους Θεσμούς, και το ίδιο το Κράτος γενικότερα. Βάζοντας τον ΠΑΟΚ πιο πάνω και όλα αυτά).

ΟΚ, μαγκιά του, κι ας τα ισοπέδωσε όλα.. Αλλά δυστυχώς η κατρακύλα δεν σταματά εδώ. Σαν θύτης τραβά το θύμα του στα δικαστήρια. Επιβάλλοντας απαγόρευση μεταγραφών από την ΦΙΦΑ στον Άρη για χρέη τα οποία τα ξεχρέωσε με τον υποβιβασμό του. Ξανά μαγκιά του. Είναι η φύση του τέτοια. Και τα παντελόνια που φορά ...η κυρά Κική (αφού οι άλλοι κρύφτηκαν πίσω της).

Ερωτώ: όταν με το καλό ξεμπλέξει ο Άρης από αυτά, τι θα πρέπει να κάνει; Να θυμίσει στη ΦΙΦΑ το χρέος του ΠΑΟΚ για όλες τις πιο πάνω παραβάσεις, ώστε να καταβληθούν ;

Ετούτο δεν έχει μαγκιά. Κι εγώ ντρέπομαι και  που το λέω. Όποιος θέλει ας καμαρώνει με τα καμώματα του ιδιοκτήτη του.

1 hour ago, AchillesHeel said:

I don't think points deductions is the main goal (although a definite bonus for some) as  the allegations will still have to be proven....I think the main goal is to change the punishments and how they are administered....when has the government moved this quickly before....not even when there have been fatalities or gbh to referees and fans. PAOK seems to have been set up to be the reason for changing the consequences of corruption so that others can benefit from this in the near future.

Call me cynical but I think it’s all about points deductions.  I also think the points to be deducted won’t be finalised until after the PAOK vs Olympiacos match.  If it happens that way then you know the fix is really in.

What's the range of possible deductions? 3-10 points? So in other words, if we get deducted 10 points and still crush everyone, we can show we won the championship with even bigger balls than before right?

The thing about CAS is that they'll need to see a reason to actually take the case...right? This does not happen every time someone appeals to them. Recall the last time we appealed to them...

@almand είσαι εκτός τόπου και χρόνου. Ο @AchillesHeel σου είπε ακριβώς τον λόγο που γίνεται όλη αυτή η ιστορία. Για να αλλάξουν νόμους, ώστε να την γλιτώσει ο Ολυμπιακός στο μέλλον που κατηγορείται για στημένα και εγκληματικές οργανώσεις εδώ και 3-4 χρόνια και δεν έχει γίνει τίποτα. Εσύ φυσικά σαν παραρτηματΑΡΗΣ θα παίξει το ρόλο που σου αναλογεί. Ήδη έβγαλε ανακοίνωση και ο θθούπερ 3 και η ΠΑΕ σου.

Είμαι ενήμερος Γιάγκο κι ευχαριστώ. Εσύ αντιλαμβάνεσαι ποια καμπανάκια σου κρούουν αυτά που διάβασες; Γιατί αύριο-μεθαύριο δεν θα είναι μόνο ο Ηρακλής, η ΑΕΚ, ο ΄Αρης ή ο ΠαναθηναΪκός που θα ζητούν από τη ΦΙΦΑ αυτό που αξιώνεις εσύ για τον Άρη. Και μέτρα τη ζημιά να δεις για τι ζημιά μιλάμε για τη κυρά-Κική...

Στο μόνο που δίνω δίκιο είναι ένα. Μακάρι να τη πληρώσει και ο Ολυμπιακός κι όλοι όσοι στηρίζουν την παράγκα. Αλλά τότε μόνοι μας θα παίζουμε... Και δεν λέει...

Yiankos is exactly right. It is one of the reasons this whole farce was set up. It is to save Olympiakos's ass in case they lose the match fixing case. That case is finally going to court after many years of delay and Marinakis with the help of the government is taking precautions. Any point deductions along the way will be a bonus. The other main reason of course is to force Savvidis to abandon PAOK and leave the country. Let's not forget that USA is not that happy with Russian investments in Greece, and now they have a an ally in the new Greek government.

I see it as a miracle that the government acted right away and in one day is trying to pass a law that relegation is not the correct punishment, and the more suitable solution is points deductions. They even saying PAOK should get -6 and Xanthi -10. This was their goal from the beginning. This is a master plan that was put into motion immediately when the new government took office. This is to reward Marinakis who has been supporting the New Democracy party financially. 

As AchillesHeel points out, PAOK should call their bluff and fight this until the end even it means relegation in the end. 

The whole thing is a joke. To be honest I am a bit disappointed nobody saw this coming (even myself). They really are like those Romanian gypsies you see at tourist spots like the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben (playing εδω ο παππάς, εκεί ο παππάς). Sometimes you can only sit back and admire their abiity to pull such a con. The whole thing was a set up to save themselves going forward while making PAOK look like the bad one. ΝΔ them came forward and 'saved' us by changing the law - this was the aim the whole time while ensuring a point deduction to give them the league.

I would like PAE PAOK to come forward and reject the proposal for change in law and ask for proof that we are guilty. If we are then relegate us otherwise things stay as they are and we go to court.

They really can't handle a third season without a trophy. Aris fans are ecstatic that their main investor is getting his way and that PAOK will not win the title thi year. Honestly it is things like this that make me realise that modern Greeks are probably right down there with Albanians and Slavs etc. We have absolutely nothing in common with our ancient ancestors. I have always heard the phrase like "Ούτε στην Ουγκάντα/Κολομβία δεν γίνοται αυτα". I would say that people in Uganda or Colombia now probably say "Μη γίνουμε σαν την Ελλάδα!"

• Haha 1

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Disciplinary & Legal matters