Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2020

Blackhawk

New rumor: Pelkas to Fenerbahce, for 1.6mm. They are not playing in Europe this year and have severe financial issues. I would not sell for such a low-ball unless the player REALLY wanted to go.

13 minutes ago, pash said:

New rumor: Pelkas to Fenerbahce, for 1.6mm. They are not playing in Europe this year and have severe financial issues. I would not sell for such a low-ball unless the player REALLY wanted to go.

People are saying it’s a done deal. This is such a weird transfer for him..... and it’s a really low offer.

45 minutes ago, pash said:

As long as the cash is in the bank before he goes, I'm ok with this.

• Like it 1

3 hours ago, pash said:

Awesome news

Now for a proper 10

Edited by kozi

I think Pelkas wants to move on. And who can blame him him. They are offering him 1.2 mil per season salary at Fenerbahce. He is making  500K per season at PAOK. The 1.6 mil selling price might not sound high, but next June his contract expires and he can negotiate with anyone he wants. 

Cristo Gozales is another player that we are close to signing.

Balogiannis finally signed with OFI on free transfer. We keep 30% of any resale plus 100K resigning price.

Apparently there was a talk with Mauricio offering him 400K, but there is also rumor that Lyon is after him too.

PAOK tried last year to renegotiate the contract with Pelkas, but the player and mainly Koutsoliakos refused to sit down and negotiate with PAOK insisting that they want to move on. Good luck to Pelkas with his new team and thanks for everything you offered to the team.

Akpom was another player that did not want to continue at PAOK. That's why he did not agree to contract extension last season.

pash I think that's just his agents shenanigans' to get the best possible deal before the transfer period ends.

Thomas Murg signing is official. Signed a 4-year deal. We paid close to 2 mil to Rapid Vienna to get him.

The Cristo Gonzales transfer is not happening. PAOK and Udinese agreed on a loan deal, but the agent made extra demands by the end of the day and PAOK sent him packing. 

The transfer period is over. Now we can go after free agents.

Agree on the striker pash. I think more pressing is getting a defensive mid, the opposite of Esiti style. Somebody like Vitolo/Canas style.

I am surprised that we remained with the same set of keepers. I was certain that at least one of them would would bid us goodbye. Surprised that we did not sell Giannoulis. I just hope they are able to negotiate an extension to his contract before is too late.

I have a feeling that we will make a move for at least one free agent and I would not be surprised if one of them is Vieirinha or Mauricio.