Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2020

Blackhawk

16 minutes ago, pash said:

Well this came out of nowhere. This would be a loan (if true):

https://www.transfermarkt.com/moussa-wague/profil/spieler/364240

InPAOK reporting: https://inpaok.com/657780/pairnei-vagke-apo-bartselona-o-paok/

He's Senegalese, not sure where we are now as far as the non-EU players are concerned?

Mihojevic

Z Zivkovic

A Zivkovic

Ingason

Pereira

Soares

Matos

Jaba

Ninua

Warda

That's ten players (not including this guy). Ninua, Mihojevic, Jaba are all over 21 so I don't think we can use the youth loophole. Warda and Matos will be gone soon (I assume), as will Mihojevic.

He started in a champions league game in December for Barcelona at Inter Milan. Wonder if we can find that game online somewhere? This would be a great signing. Even on loan. I see Barca fans are not that happy about him leaving

Colak is apparently a done deal for 3 million. Who knows if it's true though, these reports are coming out of Croatia where they said days ago it was a done deal and we've been locked in negotiations with Rijeka ever since. Hopefully it is indeed done and we get him on the list for the Champions league and he's in some sort of position to play in the 2nd leg against Krasnodar. 

https://www.sport24.gr/football/omades/Paok/paok-kleidwse-toy-tsolak.5754563.html

EDIT: Excuse my negativity, looks like he is flying into Thessaloniki today great news! Also Wague is expected to arrive today as well. I'm reading that Barca is selling one of their right backs (Semedo) so not sure if that changes their plans for Wague but looks like both transfers are happening. 

Colak

Wague

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 1

Fingers crossed both transfers go through because right now we have no RB and no CF.

Don't know what the hell happened with Matos this pre-season but he's definitely out the door.  It's a shame as he has been a great player overall and I'll miss his aggression and passion.  Was great, no superb, in the air also.  A real threat.

As for Swiderski, he seems to have regressed.  If I were Krasnodar, I would be praying he's on the pitch.  I can't understand how we sell Akpom at this time.  It can't wait until after the CL qualifiers ?  Apparently not.  For all his lack of goal scoring, he did everything else right on the pitch and was a real team player.  Good luck to the kid.  Colak, who knows.  I checked his stats and he had quite a few spells where he didn't score for weeks.  If he is half the goal machine Prijovic was I'll be happy.  The one plus is the Croatian League is 5 games in so he should be match fit.

Anyway, hopefully these transfers get sorted in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Colak deal is done. Four year contract, and around 450K in salary. We paid 3 mil to Rijeka. They get to keep 15% in resale.

Wague loan is probably almost as good as done since he too travelled to Thessaloniki. Apparently we are still negotiating the buyout option. Originally there wasn't going to be one.

As for Matos, he is one of my favorite players on the team and I am disappointed that he is leaving. It's quite simple. Farreira convinced the front office to get rid of those players. Even if they stayed he has no intentions of playing them. 

6 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Colak deal is done. Four year contract, and around 450K in salary. We paid 3 mil to Rijeka. They get to keep 15% in resale.

Wague loan is probably almost as good as done since he too travelled to Thessaloniki. Apparently we are still negotiating the buyout option. Originally there wasn't going to be one.

As for Matos, he is one of my favorite players on the team and I am disappointed that he is leaving. It's quite simple. Farreira convinced the front office to get rid of those players. Even if they stayed he has no intentions of playing them. 

He won't be here for Wednesday. We should have not let go of Akpom before the game. This is just mind boggling.

Edited by Nilaul

They'll both most likely be on the list (neither are in the squad to play in Russia, they haven't been officially announced yet) and be available to play the 2nd leg. Whether or not Ferreira plays them is another issue.

If they are both in good shape I think they are a decent chance to start the 2nd leg. 

Edited by paokarag4

11 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Ακούω πολλούς να λένε ότι όσοι κράζαμε τον Φερέιρα κάνουμε κωλοτούμπες κλπ. Κύριοι, ο Φερέιρα δεν έχει δείξει ΤΙΠΟΤΑ μέχρι στιγμής. Όλη τη χρονιά έπαιζε 4-4-2 ενώ φωνάζανε μέχρι και τα τσιμέντα ότι δεν τραβάει αυτό το σύστημα. Εξαρχής διέλυσε τον Μάτος κρατώντας τον πίσω, ενώ ο Μάτος με τις κατεβασιές του ήταν από τους πλέον επικίνδυνους παίχτες μας τα τελευταία χρόνια. Επίσης του χρεώνω το πώς χειρίστηκε τον Βιεϊρίνια. Ναι φίλε μου, να κάνεις ανανέωση, αλλά δεν πετάς τις σημαίες σου έτσι στα σκουπίδια. Πρέπει να υπάρχει σεβασμός σε κάποια πράγματα.

Γυρνάω λοιπόν στην κωλοτούμπα. Κωλοτούμπα έκανε ο κ. Φερέιρα ο οποίος αφού έπαιξε όλη τη χρονιά το τραγικό 4-4-2 και μας κατέστρεψε, αναγκάστηκε να γυρίσει το σύστημα με τρεις κεντρικούς αμυντικούς. Του βγήκε στο ότι δεν τρώγαμε εύκολα γκολ και το κράτησε. Αλλά η αλήθεια είναι ότι και στα πλέι οφ δεν καταφέραμε τίποτα πέρα από το διπλό στον Ολυμπιακό.

Στα θετικά του, ότι δίνει χρόνο συμμετοχής σε Τζόλη και Μιχαηλίδη. Αλλά και πάλι, κάτ' εμέ ήταν συγκυριακό. Το μόνο θετικό είναι ότι δείχνει να μαθαίνει και τουλάχιστον ξεφορτωθήκαμε αυτό το τραγικό 4-4-2. Ουσιαστικά ο τύπος κάνει την πρακτική του στον ΠΑΟΚ, μαθαίνει πώς είναι να μανατζάρεις σοβαρό σύλλογο και τον πληρώνουμε και ένα κάρο λεφτά.

PS: Η νίκη με την Μπενφίκα ήταν να έρθει και ήρθε. Δεν πιστώνεται σε κανέναν προπονητή κατ' εμέ. Δύο κατεβασιές κάναμε και δύο γκολ βάλαμε από το πουθενά. Όποιος και να ήταν προπονητής θα το κερδίζαμε αυτό το ματς. Την ισοπαλία με τον Ατρόμητο όμως την πιστώνεται 100%. Μου πας με Μπίσεσβαρ δεξί μπακ να αποδείξεις τι; Εγώ λέω ότι αν έπαιζε ο Μάτος θα κερδίζαμε. Δύο βαθμοί χαμένοι γιατί ο Φερέιρα θέλει να κάνει ανανέωση...

• Like it 1

Yianko I agree 100% with you. If Matos and/or Vierinha played against Atromitos we would have had a better chance of winning the game. Players like will be very useful in such games where we will struggle to break the school bus defense. It's nice to see youngster get a chance to play, but when you are in a game which is tied 1:1 at home and you need to win, throwing in players that have not played an official SL game such as Koutsias and Vrakas will usually not do the trick. 

Ο Φερεϊρα θα κριθεί το Δεκέμβριο. Δεν γίνεται να αλλάζουμε κάθε χρόνο προπονητές, κύριοι. Στην Ελλάδα ειδικά το έχουμε ξευτιλίσει στο θέμα του προπονητή. Κάποιες ομάδες τελειώνουν τη σέζον έχοντας αλλάξει τον προπονητή 3 φορές. Αστεία πράγματα.

Edited by Athens4
  • Like it 1

Ο Φερέιρα έμεινε στον ΠΑΟΚ γιατί θα πληρώναμε τα μαλλιά της κεφαλής μας σε αποζημίωση αν τον διώχναμε και γιατί σε 20 μέρες παίζαμε ματς με τη Μπεσίκτας και δεν υπήρχε χρόνος να έρθει κάποιος καινούριος να μάθει την ομάδα κλπ... Άρα ουσιαστικά κρίθηκε και απέτυχε. Φυσικά και δεν έπρεπε να φύγει χωρίς να υπάρχει διάδοχη κατάσταση και φυσικά είναι τραγικό να αλλάζουμε προπονητές κάθε λίγους μήνες.

Αν ήμουν Σαββίδης, θα έβρισκα έναν προπονητή που γουστάρω και σέβομαι (όπως πχ ο Ζαγοράκης με τον Σάντος) και θα του έλεγα: "Θέλεις να γίνεις ο Σερ Άλεξ του ΠΑΟΚ;". Θα σου κάνω συμβόλαιο και θα μείνεις 10-15 χρόνια. Θα πάρεις τα κλειδιά της ομάδας και ασχέτως αποτυχιών, αν μπήκες ομίλους ή δεν μπήκες, αν πήρες πρωτάθλημα και κύπελλο ή δεν πήρες, θα είσαι προπονητής για 10-15 χρόνια.

3 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Αν ήμουν Σαββίδης, θα έβρισκα έναν προπονητή που γουστάρω και σέβομαι (όπως πχ ο Ζαγοράκης με τον Σάντος) και θα του έλεγα: "Θέλεις να γίνεις ο Σερ Άλεξ του ΠΑΟΚ;". Θα σου κάνω συμβόλαιο και θα μείνεις 10-15 χρόνια. Θα πάρεις τα κλειδιά της ομάδας και ασχέτως αποτυχιών, αν μπήκες ομίλους ή δεν μπήκες, αν πήρες πρωτάθλημα και κύπελλο ή δεν πήρες, θα είσαι προπονητής για 10-15 χρόνια.

Και που το ξέρεις οτι δεν ήταν ο Λουτσέσκου ο Σερ Άλεξ του Σαββίδη; Μια και μιλάμε για τον Αμπέλ - το ξέρεις οτι ο Φέργκουσον απέτυχε στη πρώτη του χρονιά (αν δεν κάνω λάθος παραλίγο να υποβιβαστεί η Γιουναϊτεντ). Τον κράτησε ομως η διοίκηση της ομάδας και όλοι ξέρουμε τι έγινε μετά. Θέλουν χρόνο οι προπονητές αδερφέ. Δεν τους αλλάζουμε σαν τον πουκάμισα.

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Και που το ξέρεις οτι δεν ήταν ο Λουτσέσκου ο Σερ Άλεξ του Σαββίδη; Μια και μιλάμε για τον Αμπέλ - το ξέρεις οτι ο Φέργκουσον απέτυχε στη πρώτη του χρονιά (αν δεν κάνω λάθος παραλίγο να υποβιβαστεί η Γιουναϊτεντ). Τον κράτησε ομως η διοίκηση της ομάδας και όλοι ξέρουμε τι έγινε μετά. Θέλουν χρόνο οι προπονητές αδερφέ. Δεν τους αλλάζουμε σαν τον πουκάμισα.

Σε άλλον κόσμο ζεις ρε φίλε; Ο Λουτσέσκου δεν ήταν επιλογή, ήρθε άρον άρον γιατί διώξαμε τον Στανόγεβιτς που ήταν η αρχική επιλογή του καλοκαιριού... Λύση ανάγκης ήταν ο Λουτσέσκου για τον Ιβάν και τελικά του βγήκε ο καλύτερος προπονητής στα 8 χρόνια του στον ΠΑΟΚ.

Concerning the Colak signing. It cost PAOK 3.5 mil plus 500K in possible bonuses. His salary is around 500K on average over the 4 years. Rijeka has 15%, but not on resale price. Only on any profits from a possible sale. In other words they will get 15% of the amount over 3.5 mil.