Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2020

Blackhawk

Matos is probably the next one to leave. After returning from Brazil he had a talk with Rebbe concerning his future on the team and all options are on the table. I see him gone along with Vieirinha unless they decide to play a second role on the team as subs, something that i don't think either player will accept.

IN othe news the youngster Chatzistravos was loaned to Lamia for one season.

3 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Well it's obvious we are cleaning the dead wood.

A friend of mine who is a Panathinaikos supporter made an interesting point.  I was telling during the season that Ferreira is all over the place and my friend said it's not his team - it's still Lucescu's team even though he's left.  Maybe this is what it's all about.

Pretty sure the Esiti rumor is fake news although with the Chinese anything is possible.

Besides Gumaraes, Parma has shown interest in Vieririnha according to some guy I just heard on the radio. In my opinion it's his agent's tactic to force PAOK to re-sign him. That scum Koutsioliakos tried that s%$#! before by planting stories in the press that Vieirinha is going to Olympiakos. Don't think Rebbe will bite.

PAE PAOK denies that they received an offer for Esiti from China.

Also all the major Cypriot teams have denied that they are interested in Warda despite the player visiting the island these days. Must be there on vacation. Still don't understand why PAOK keeps him on the roster. Get rid of him once in for all.