Phantis Forums

2020-2021 Nations League

Blackhawk

I support the coaches decisions and I’m enjoying seeing us field such a young line up full of hope. However I am still concerned that we are not fielding our best players. I wonder if he’s still exploring the depth of the roster before he actually fields his ideal team. 

1 hour ago, paokarag4 said:

Multiple media outlets reporting our team will be the following: 

--------------Barkas-----------
Bakakis----Svranas------Siovas------Giannoulis
------------Kourbelis-----Zeca
Limnios------Bakasetas-----------Mantalos
-------------Pavlidis-----------

Keep in mind ever since JVS took over these leaked teams that seem to get out a few hours before kick off seem to end up being spot on, so there's clearly a rat inside the camp but I guess it's not a huge deal. 

If this lineup is indeed the one I'm happy to see no Stafylidis given his lack of playtime. A little surprised to see Giannoulis over Tsimikas although I'm not shocked, Van't Schip has stated multiple times he wants this team to have continuity and develop chemistry. Giannoulis started our last 2 games (even though it was 10 months ago) so JVS seems like he wants to stick with what's worked for him. 

7 of these guys started our last 2 matches against Finland and Armenia. 

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/ethniki_elladas/ethnikh-elladas-me-svarna-vasiko-kai-4-2-3-1-kontra-sth-slovenia.5748007.html

I don't like Mantolas on the wing, Bakasetas has been in form but i think we are leaving out our most skilled player in Fortounis. Also would have liked to see Tsamikas starting.

Mantalos and Bakasetas should be able to flip their positions fairly easily, which if I recall has happened in a few games. That may in fact be the intention. Limnios is much less suited to play up the middle though.

Any word on where this is televised?

2 hours ago, J1078 said:

I don't like Mantolas on the wing, Bakasetas has been in form but i think we are leaving out our most skilled player in Fortounis. Also would have liked to see Tsamikas starting.

Pretty good lineup. I just want Fortounis starting definitely our most skilled player. Also Tsimikas should be in the starting 11. 

• Like it 1

I cannot see why Mantalos starts over Masouras and Kourbelis over Bouchalakis unironically.

Olympiakos has had gametime after the pandemic break and had it's last (and pretty good appearance if u ask me) match less than a month ago.
I understand the reason he plays is because he defends and tracks back but come on we are playing Slovenia we ll have to open them up somehow.

7 minutes ago, J1078 said:

When you log in it takes your region and all the nations leagues games should be on the first page and you select which one you want to watch. But if you’re not in Canada I don’t think it will give you the game list.

Thanks for this link mate.

I downloaded the app off google play and am streaming it on my tv. Perfect quality.

• Like it 1