Phantis Forums

SL1-R22: Olympiakos - Xanthi (PAOK B) (01-Feb-20, 19:30 EET)

Blackhawk

We might as well start a dozen other threads. Saw 5 (yes 5!) players of OFI will serve their suspension in the game against us.

Fortounis is back but El Arabi will score a super hattrick (left, right and a header). Malezas scores an owngoal in the first half and is released by the halifi during halftime and put on a plane to the good old Gulag. Pame thryle!

• Like it 2
  • Haha 2

Great display by the one and only true representative of Greek football. Completely destroyed Mbaougk and set the course straight to normality

After all you can't have a team from Bulgaria or Turkey to keep winning titles.

And if everything fails we will employ the government to pass laws in one night that will award the title to one and only team that deserves it: Olympiakos.

• Like it 2
  • Haha 1

pash before we close this thread we need to bring up the circus that took place in that game. Some clown dressed as Ivan Savvidis was handing out Russian currency to fans and tried to approach the PAOK B bench to give some to our players.

He had a Ivan mask and a holster with a gun in it.

ivan2.jpg?itok=PhOgbUS4    rouv2.jpg?itok=XSsnnPCs

Never mind the fact that the real Savvidis got punished for 3 years for carrying a gun inside Toumba. The team also got punished with big monetary fines as a result. Now we have some clown parading at Karaiskaki with a gun and nobody gives cares. 

Things get better though. The clown in question has an unmistakable likeness of an Olympiakos puppet from one of their farm teams.

Image may contain: 3 people    Kary.jpg.88f783229d45870d5c7952abb56b2f8e.jpg

I can believe that Karypidis would be so stupid to attempt a stunt like this, but anything is possible.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok I hope I'm not in the minority here but I did have a laugh at the Savvidis impersonator, things like that I find funny. The same way I found it funny when a PAOK fan dumped the Gavrakia on Olympiacos bench before the cup semi final (I think) all those years ago. You need to be able to laugh at yourself at times otherwise we're just as bad as them. I'm sure the gun was fake. 

As for the allegations that it was Karypidis I have to agree surely not. I know he and big boy are good friends but geez talk about earning your pay or in Aris' case earning your players. 

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 3

Sure it's kazoura and we should be able to laugh about it, but for the gavroi being dumped on the Olympiakos bench we got punished. Let's see if the same happens here. As for the gun, who is to say that Savidis's gun was not fake either? As it is I am sure PAOK fans are already looking for a place where to find large amounts of white powder.