Phantis Forums

SL1-R8: NFC Volos - PAOK (26-Oct-19, 19:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

VOLOSNFCLOGO.png  VS  PAOK.jpg.ca07001feadb6df87300740aa75bc8c1.jpg

MATCHUP:           NFC Volos - P.A.O.K. Thessaloniki
COMPETITION:   Superleague 1 – Round 8
DATE:                    26-October-2019
TIME:                    19:30 EEST  (16:30 GMT, 11:30 CST, 03:30 AEDT next day)
CITY/STADIUM:  Volos – Panthessaliko Stadio (Capacity: 22,700)
REFEREES:  
TELEVISION:       novasports2 (Greece, Cyprus), Sport Plus (USA, Canada, Australia)

NFC Volos – PAOK history:

This is the first ever meeting between the two team

GAMES:  0    WINS:  0    TIES:  0    LOSSES:  0

I don't trust Beos. He is coming on all the Thessaloniki radio stations saying that they welcome as many PAOK fans as possible and that he will even allow freeloaders if they don't have money to pay for the ticket. Sounds like a setup for trouble to happen.

I remember a game some years ago when PAOK played Olympiakos Volos which was owned by Beos at that time and where the local police attacked PAOK fans in the stands. That was at a time when Beos was a little puppet for the real Olympiakos. Following the events from Tuesday at the Olympiakos - Bayern youth game I am sure the gavroi would welcome violence related to PAOK so they could point fingers at. Hope PAE PAOK is taking precautions. And let's not forget the cup final at the same stadium three years ago with battles between the PAOK and AEK fans.

Διπλό όμορφα κι ωραία, χωρίς επεισόδια και ιστορίες. Και μακάρι η ΑΕΚ να μη χάσει από τον Ολυμπιακό.

Α, και μακάρι να μην κερδίσει και "Ο Α.Ρ.Η.Σ." καθώς μετά τη νίκη που έκαναν την προηγούμενη αγωνιστική είναι ξανά φαβορί για το πρωτάθλημα.

• Like it 1

16 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I don't trust Beos. He is coming on all the Thessaloniki radio stations saying that they welcome as many PAOK fans as possible and that he will even allow freeloaders if they don't have money to pay for the ticket. Sounds like a setup for trouble to happen.

I remember a game some years ago when PAOK played Olympiakos Volos which was owned by Beos at that time and where the local police attacked PAOK fans in the stands. That was at a time when Beos was a little puppet for the real Olympiakos. Following the events from Tuesday at the Olympiakos - Bayern youth game I am sure the gavroi would welcome violence related to PAOK so they could point fingers at. Hope PAE PAOK is taking precautions. And let's not forget the cup final at the same stadium three years ago with battles between the PAOK and AEK fans.

You honestly couldn't make this up. No way is this a welcoming and genuine gesture.

Here's the list:

Πασχαλάκης , Ζίβκοβιτς , Μάτος , Ροντρίγκο , Κρέσπο , Ίνγκασον , Μιχάι , Γιαννούλης , Βιεϊρίνια , Ντόουγκλας , Μίσιτς , Εσίτι , Πέλκας , Μπίσεσβαρ , Λημνιός , Λάμπρου , Στοχ , Άκπομ , Σφιντέρσκι

Jaba out "due to discomfort." Sure. Lamprou might actually see the bench this time!

There's still plenty of games left, 36 games in the league plus cup games.  Hopefully Lamprou will get his chance.  Stiil, it's frustrating considering how well he did last season in Holland.  All we want is to see what he can (or can't) do!