Phantis Forums

Kostis returns!

Irlandos

Yeah, great to see him score again. It's good that the frog gave him some game time in the cup match. I think we may have some use for him. He needs some games under his belt though... but if he ever decided to leave for a smaller team to get some game time, i would not begrudge him of that....

As for Rousev, he seems to be getting his name out there a bit, he could step up this season.

For me it's time for showing-off and bluffing :D

What I wrote mid July about Rousev

2) When I was in Germany... I saw an unknown player (AEK)....taking the ball and moving with it.....I liked his movements...and his treatment of the ball.... so I thought is worth to check , who is that guy....And it was Rousev..... his attractive and promising movements... (although only for 5 - 10 seconds)

stuck in my mind.... I can't say a final verdict.. with that 5 - 10 seconds....... but there is talent.

10 seconds were enough for me to see the difference...... I think , I should materialize my football knowledge..... :whistle:

well it's great to see kostis score for aek after long period out. i wish i had the opportunity to see kostis when he was good play for aek but never had the opportunity. i will have to find videos of when he played well to see what all the fuss is about kostis and understand it.

as for nightsurfer being aek talent scout. well you wouldn't do a worse job then prev looking at so many dud sighnings that has occured over yrs. BABOUNSKI, MIELKARSKI, RABESANDRATANA just to name a few.

as for an aek keeper i think we should stick with hiotis for a while and see what happens. we always have michailidis, lymberopoulos, arambazis lining up for a spot.

Archived