Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

nasl

Okay I agree with everybody its not the coach, or at least not only him.

Dean97: I guess Sokratis wanted to win the game. In the dying minutes, he ran like hell and gave some great passes. As usual, Masouras Bakakis Koulouris and the likes were useless. Sokratis and Zeca couldnt do it alone.

Dont you think MITROGLOU would have scored at least ONE goal??? Or even a brace?

Dont you think SKIBBE would have called up Mitroglou after he scored two goals in perhaps twenty-five minutes in Eredivisie (not in the "Super" League)?

Edited by La Mendel

17 minutes ago, La Mendel said:

Okay I agree with everybody its not the coach, or at least not only him.

Dean97: I guess Sokratis wanted to win the game. In the dying minutes, he ran like hell and gave some great passes. As usual, Masouras Bakakis Koulouris and the likes were useless. Sokratis and Zeca couldnt do it alone.

Dont you think MITROGLOU would have scored at least ONE goal??? Or even a brace?

Dont you think SKIBBE would have called up Mitroglou after he scored two goals in perhaps twenty-five minutes in Eredivisie (not in the "Super" League)?

Greece should have bagged 5 goals. Was thinking that exactly when Koulouris hit the bar. Mitro would have finished. Also why does he pull of Fetfa at 1-0?

Just now, J1078 said:

I don’t know how anyone can laugh I’m completely gutted yet some find it funny..

Because at the end of the day , that’s their problem. Not ours. We’re not on the team. We have no bearing On what they do. They don’t know who we are. Nor do they care. We go to work to provide for ourselves and our families. This is soccer. Not life. 

1 minute ago, Dean97 said:

We support and follow the team. All we want is for the team to achieve and make us proud. Ofcourse we are apart of the team. Why are you here if you don’t care??

Yes support. That’s all. A supporter as everyone else is. It’s soccer. Not life. 

1 minute ago, Jimmyp said:

Yes support. That’s all. A supporter as everyone else is. It’s soccer. Not life. 

So way the you feel your fine with the way things are... Your not gutted whatsoever... Why do we? Why do comment and complain? This is a part of life... everything’s is apart of life we come here to express our opinions and love for the team and clearly the team is hitting rock bottom. It’s not fine if your passionate in a team and they keep losing. Yes it’s a apart of life but things has to change and us fans have to make our voices heard. I can’t get over this...

• Like it 1

• Lazarus changed the title to Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic