Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

nasl

3 minutes ago, Jimmyp said:

Everyone wants the team to do well. Everyone cares. I don’t know how old you are or what your situation is so I won’t judge. But if you have a wife and kids you’ll know what’s more important. 

With all do respect can you tell me why are you here then if this doesn’t mean anything.

• Like it 1

Just now, Dean97 said:

So way the you feel your fine with the way things are... Your not gutted whatsoever... Why do we? Why do comment and complain? This is a part of life... everything’s is apart of life we come here to express our opinions and love for the team and clearly the team is hitting rock bottom. It’s not fine if your passionate in a team and they keep losing. Yes it’s a apart of life but things has to change and us fans have to make our voices heard. I can’t get over this...

I hear you man. But you see it out there don’t you? Seems to me the players don’t even care. Samaris to all of us is a horrible player. But one thing I admire about him is his heart and leadership. If you noticed he was the only one out there encouraging and talking to others. He’d make a great coach. 

12 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

Greece should have bagged 5 goals. Was thinking that exactly when Koulouris hit the bar. Mitro would have finished. Also why does he pull of Fetfa at 1-0?

Fetfa was pulled for nothing. He had just come off one of the best plays in the game and almost scoring. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't see the field vs Italy or Bosnia. 

Is Vrousai the new Bakasetas?

1 minute ago, Dean97 said:

With all do respect can you tell me why are you here then if this doesn’t mean anything.

I didn’t say it doesn’t mean anything. I see no one on the field caring. And that to me is worse. 

Greece absolutely dominated this game despite their horrendous form. 

They lost due to a combination of a lack of execution, too many hopeful long-balls and back-passed (what's new?) and plain old bad luck. No reason to miss out on 3 points today though. 

Fetfa was a big positive and I'm happy to see him back in the fold. Should be one of the first names on the game sheet at this point. 

• Like it 2

2 minutes ago, Argy said:

Greece absolutely dominated this game despite their horrendous form. 

They lost due to a combination of a lack of execution, too many hopeful long-balls and back-passed (what's new?) and plain old bad luck. No reason to miss out on 3 points today though. 

Fetfa was a big positive and I'm happy to see him back in the fold. Should be one of the first names on the game sheet at this point. 

Ya we dominated unfair result. Greece have been jinxed ever since that fool Ranieri took the helm in 2014.

• Like it 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmyp said:

Guys are in here crying that have nothing to do with the team, meanwhile Mantalos just posted a pic of him and Kapino having drinks near a fire. 

Of course. These guys get payed millions. They don't give a F***. 

Mans the Greeks back home know it. That's why there was only 100 at stadium 

? ???

Listen guys we have to stop talking about lineups, coaches and tactics. We have to start a revolution. We need to start blaming the EPO for all of this!

They are indeed at fault here. The corruption has gotten out of control and is the reason the team is falling down the rankings...

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course it's EPO. finally someone gets it. 

Think about it. Greece won the Euros in 2004. What has happened since then? Has the facilities for youth improved? Has youth program and coaching improved? Of course not. The EPO take the money and line their pockets. 

Our future is s%$#! as long as the EPO doesn't change.  

Edited by Torontoblue

No excuses for this kind of result 

Guys so far i have seen (some) questionable selections

Also in the press conference it would be nice if the coach took more responsibility

for a terrible result .

This coach will be gone soon as the next few games most likely we wont get any points

I guess even keeping an 8 million dollar striker on the bench to try and score even in the last 15 minutes as

a substitute is not a good idea for a team that has problems scoring.

Also Zeca should have started

Edited by nasl

• Lazarus changed the title to Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic