Phantis Forums

Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)

nasl

21 minutes ago, Jimmyp said:

There’s no one there. Lol. I don’t blame them though. 2 horrible teams and the game means nothing 

OAKA is also a horrible place for a game like this. 

They have no idea what to do so they keep trying the long ball.. these players are so s%$#!..  How the F*** do you think you’re going to break any defence when every Greek player is standing still and they are moving the ball with no pace.. F*** they’re so garbage..

Edited by J1078

Masouras with a great shot saved and moments later Is yellow carded which means he won’t be able to play against Italy... of course, we always have to do something stupid after some positives

Edited by Alphonse
  • Like it 1

We are still too slow from the back, Samaris and Bouchalakis not doing much IMO, it's only when Manolas or Socratis take it forward themselves that we look to create something.

Thing I dont get... shouldnt be that hard to get the RB or LB to get it forward... simple stuff. 

Masouras got better after the goal and had a great shot. Fetfa has been one of our best. Def want to see more from Vrousai or bring Pelkas on, havent been that impressed with the rookie. Tsimikas ok, Bakakis better and doing some ok combos with Fetfa.

I would honestly get Pelkas for Vrousai, Bouchalakis or Samaris - we have to work on movement and creativity. We also need to work on our corners

I just think the person taking the corner has to do better. Fortounis is naturally a great crosser. When he takes them we usually look dangerous. Same could be said with Koutris. Going forward we will need these 2 for set pieces and creativity in general.

• Like it 1

• Lazarus changed the title to Euro 2020 Group J - Greece-Liechtenstein (8 September 2019, Olympic Stadium, Athens)
  • Dutch Eagle locked this topic