Phantis Forums

CL-QR3-L2: Ajax - PAOK (13-Aug-19, 21:30 EEST)

Blackhawk

Μόνο περηφάνια γι' αυτή την ομάδα!

Όπως και στην Ελλάδα δεν έχουμε πολλούς τίτλους αλλά μας ΤΡΕΜΟΥΝ όλοι, έτσι και στην Ευρώπη!

Τσουλού δεν παίξαμε ποτέ ρε ΜΟΥΝΙΑ, αλλά το σκατό στην κάλτσα να το λήξει. Ο μεγάλος Άγιαξ.

Μόνο περηφάνια, στήριξη και αγάπη στην ομάδα!

ΠΑΟΚ γαμώ τα πάντα σας!

• Like it 2

Scumbag ref. Anti-paok. Second goal of the jews was like the first penalty because that freaking Argentinian pushed matos away. At the end hands. But no foul given. Don't want to mention conspiracy theories but had UEFA instructed him????

• Like it 1

Congratulations to the team on a very good performance to be proud of. We played with balls today and credit for that goes to our coach. Everything I've seen from him so far shows he's a class act. 

Having said that, hopefully we learn our lesson, and actually try in the Europa League this season to boost our ranking. Its a shame that we're out of CL while seeing some of the teams left in the draw. 

• Like it 1

Θέλω και του χρόνου να κληρωθουμε με τον Άγιαξ. Μέχρι να τον γαμησουμε θέλω κάθε χρόνο να κληρωνόμαστε με τον Ολυμπιακό της Ολλανδιας.

Γ@μω την Ολλανδία όλη. 3 φορές παίξαμε τα τελευταία 9 χρονια, και στις 3 έπρεπε να περάσουμε εμείς. Ρε Αγγλε, πουλημένε να σου κοπεί η γλώσσα ρε πούστη να μην μπορείς να ξανασφυριξεις αγώνα ποτέ.

Ποιος τα γ@μ@ει το Γιουρόπα αλλά μιας και θα παίξουμε ας είμαστε σοβαροί φέτος. Να αποκλειστούν οι πουτ@ν@ς γιοί Ολλανδοί από τον ΑΠΟΕΛ και να παίξουμε στον ίδιο όμιλο γίνεται;

PS. Dutch Eagle please don’t take offence

Edited by Athens4
  • Haha 1

Let me just clarify all my ref bashing. I think the first 2 pens are fair enough, a different ref might not give the 2nd one (Biseswar handball) but that's football. The third one I feel is harsh, after watching the replays I think it's given on Crespo for pulling at Hunteelar and not on Matos. Now that happens 40 times a game, most of the time it goes unwhistled. 

Beyond the penalties he did not give one 50-50 our way, everything was going Ajax's way. This builds frustration as the game goes on players are scared to make a challenge because everytime you breathe on Tadic he's rolling around and wins the foul. Anytime an Ajax player hit the deck he would give a foul, but he wasn't giving those both ways, zero consistency in his decisions and he clearly favoured the bigger team in these moments.

Yet to see a replay of the last passage of play where we were appealing for the handball on the edge of the box, from what I understand Dutch TV didn't show a replay during the coverage. Curious to see if it was or wasn't. 

I don't think the 2nd penalty was fair. The defender was literally standing less than a meter away and the ball makes contact with the hand. Clearly it was not a deliberate act and the ref should have considered the distance between the opponent and the ball. Very harsh.