Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Summer 2019

pash

Rumors of an offer for Jaba from Germany and for Pashalakis from England. The English offer was reportedly rejected as it was just 2mm. If we can net 15 million between the two of them I'd consider it very, very good business.

22 hours ago, pash said:

Another rumor...this time an attacking midfielder. I do not see the point in this. No room, as well.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/leo-sena/profil/spieler/435213

Our midfield is a little bit weak, it shows especially against bigger opponents and even against smaller opponents, we had trouble getting the ball from defence to the attackers without using our wings. Often paok was defending and just kicking the ball away, no one was there in the midfield who was able to hold the ball or organise an attack.

However that transfer well may not be too useful for this seasons champions league (maybe a few years down the road he will develop into something), his 23 and he will definitely doesn't have any real experience at that level.

Edited by Nilaul

On 7/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, pash said:

Rumors of an offer for Jaba from Germany and for Pashalakis from England. The English offer was reportedly rejected as it was just 2mm. If we can net 15 million between the two of them I'd consider it very, very good business.

Pashalakis alone can net 15 million. Hes a great goalkeeper, not an average one. He wont be easily replaced.

Edited by Nilaul

Ferreira wants both a #6 and a #8 (Palhinha would fulfill the need for the former), so it remains to be seen what will happen with Oliveira. It now looks like Porto is *not* getting a new manager so that makes it more likely Oliveira will stay there. Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Porto's squad makeup here. On the plus side, they will need to make their choices sooner rather than later...

I guess the sticking point for Palhinha is Braga and what they'll demand in return. Depending on what we pay Sporting, this is a great opportunity to try to offload Kace with a small additional payment ?

Or hell, maybe even Misic (though Misic is better)

• Sites are saying Genoa still really wants Swiderski, Savvidis has said it's not happening
  • Rando instagram accounts saying both that Henrique is going to be cut and that he's going to re-sign (haha)
  • Some others are saying Mihaj is the one who will be cut from our list of CBs

Jefferson Nascimento is mentioned by the media. He is a 31year old LB from Sporting Lisbon who played on loan at ........ Braga.

If you would ask me: No, to old. Just sign players of < 27 and rather < 22 like Jaba, Akpom and Swiderski.

• Like it 1

16 year old Nasis Stoinovic is sold for 70K + a 10% resale clause to 1. FC Nürnberg. The kid, a Serbian youth international, entered our youth academies in 2013 and played last year on loan at Doxa Gratinis.

• Like it 1