Phantis Forums

Euro 2020: Liechtenstein-Greece(23 March 2019, Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting Socratis is not even a question and if it is a question it’s a really dumb one.. If Socratis is healthy of course you start him.. you can build confidence from the Liechtenstein game but by n

Sokratis has to play in the Bosnia game. His presence is a plus. Greece needs to keep the ball moving on offense. If Mitro is not 100 percent then he should sit. No point in playing for 10 m

Donis should be the first name on the game sheet every game. Dangerous from anywhere. Masouras was wasteful with his chances but has some serious potential. Samaris and zeca played well especially sam

Despite not looking strong at goal most of the guys have done well but for Bakasetas.

Fortounis has been very good, would be good for one more goal to rest him as he is our only real threat let’s be honest.

I expected more from Masouras tbh, Valerianos should get a chance over Bakakis in the future

Just now, jarvis1981 said:

May I also suggest that as the team gets close to the LIE box that they pass to the team in white. Too many passes missed guys by a lot.

Yes good point.. These guys were totally sitting back playing for a nil nil. The team is playing well overall just need to stop wasting the ball in the final third.

1 minute ago, Alphonse said:

Despite not looking strong at goal most of the guys have done well but for Bakasetas.

Fortounis has been very good, would be good for one more goal to rest him as he is our only real threat let’s be honest.

I expected more from Masouras tbh, Valerianos should get a chance over Bakakis in the future

Yup, Siovas has been solid too. Delivered a great ball into Donis as well.

2 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I think we all agree, need to start calling up more skillful players like Fetfa and Lambrou over Bakasetas types 

Agreed.

Need to show other teams that Greece can be a real threat in the offensive end. Can't have all goals on set plays and long balls.

• Like it 1
3 minutes ago, GreekLunatic said:

What does bakaseta offer this Greek team  how is he a starter I don’t know 

Needs to get subbed off. 20th horrible game in a row for him